Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk but I feel like he’s using her for clout 😬😬 but on the other hand she makes his stuff look so cheap and tacky so who knows

Reactions: 18
Idk but I feel like he’s using her for clout 😬😬 but on the other hand she makes his stuff look so cheap and tacky so who knows
Yeah like how random to make his profile public now that he's dropping some stuff and she's posting him and hyping him up like the dummie she is 🤦‍♀️ I love how Rachel called her Kim K in her vlog lmao she's just saying what we're all thinking :ROFLMAO:

It’s the standing on his tip toes for me 🙌🏻
what even is this outfit lmao

uhm

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210530-224526_Instagram.jpg

Looking very sober 2 weeks ago 👀

Dunno why she bothers lying mate no one cares if you drink or not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pretending the fake Chanel is ‘vintage Chanel’ has me gagged. For reference Madison if you genuinely are ignorant to designer pricing this is how much a real lamb skin vintage Chanel is going for on the resale market. I’m disgusted😂
632DE3C1-DFEA-4707-9EDD-AE606C51EDFC.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine trying to emulate a couple who had major issues going on, a husband who controlled what you wore and have ended up splitting up. Kim and Kanye are hardly goals why they trying so hard to be them, it's mainly mads doing it I think but still. Get your own personalities and style

Reactions: 24
Nah she actually thinks she’s Kim k and that’s embarrassing. Le merj is like BTEC yeezy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.