Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to go look at that photo the hairdresser took. She literally has hidden it from showing in her tagged pictures! Just goes to show how much she really does edit her pictures, it’s quite sad to see

Reactions: 13
I recently went on holiday and didn’t realise my passport had expired before I booked the hol. I paid £170 to get a fast track service and get it the same day, it took a 2 minute appointment. There was defo a way around it, she could’ve booked that appointment but instead got an appointment and probs paid the same amount for that dead beat hair.
I've done the same theres a place in Liverpool that did it for me so would have been really easy for her to go there since she drives, its a really weak excuse tbh like surely you'd check your passport she's been going on about it for ages.

Reactions: 5
If baddy maddy really wanted to go on her friends birthday holiday she would of 🤣🤣 this witch and her excuses .
If there is a will there is a way

what is so sad is that it’s meant to be for her “mom’s” birthday and she can’t even make the effort. Yet when it is her birthday she will be acting as if she’s Kylie Jenner and expecting the world to stop for her.

Reactions: 13
Sorry she's so lame, anyone could've predicted that if one of them was gonna flake it would be her.. If I was Han and Rach I'd honestly just dead the friendship now, they are constantly being ditched and flaked on and now for their first girls holiday of the year she can't even sort the one most crucial thing? Just pathetic, she's in her mid-20s and can't even show up for her best mates when it's important, deadting

Reactions: 28
#19 madison & her new face can’t get past passport control, what a disgrace..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't she say recently that she had 2 trips to Ibiza planned this summer? One with Hannah and Rachel and was the other with Manny maybe? Will be interesting if she manages to make the next one 👀

Reactions: 20
Bit late but Rachel's story about Mads not coming to Ibiza :sick: she was doing the absolute MOST when they clearly don't like each other.

Also Mads always shows more energy with Han and reposts her pictures but never with Rachel and I find that so bitchy! I can see why Rachel might feel more insecure out of the trio

Reactions: 5
she's been liking anti vax stuff on twitter so not surprised she hasn't been able to fly, this is the same girl who liked a tweet that said ppl dying of covid is gods will so we all need to live with it and by her own admission is out of the loop with things, she probably didn't know Ibiza still has restrictions and you need to test prior to going away. She deffo won't isolate afterwards, 1/2 weeks away then another 10 days (I think) to quarantine, she can't go an hour without Manny she'd never manage a few weeks without him
Omg did she really say it's gods plan if people die from covid.. wow what a witch

guessing she's not going away, she's just walked past my bf's work with manny
Her passport didn't arrive on time or something.. seen it on Instagram

Reactions: 3
Passports last 10 years don’t you usually get a new one at 16? Therefore it’ll last you until 26? Honestly I think it’s bs she clearly just doesn’t want to pretend to quarantine when she gets back cos she knows how quick she’ll be cancelled again. She’s flaked to stay home with Manny. She’s full of absolute gob shite. I bet Han and Rach are actually having a genuinely amazing holiday without her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.