Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like han and rach make sly digs in their vids to madison, like rachel with the plant/knowles thing and han when she told everyone that madison left the London trip early. probably FED UP of madison mentioning hEr MaN like all of us are

Reactions: 23
I thought were meant to be going back to London for this weekend (bank hol)? Maddy’s obviously flaked cos she can’t be apart from her man. I sense another fall out with Han and Mads on the horizon.

Reactions: 25
I thought were meant to be going back to London for this weekend (bank hol)? Maddy’s obviously flaked cos she can’t be apart from her man. I sense another fall out with Han and Mads on the horizon.
I don’t know why han even stays friends with her and thinks it will be different next time round? Mads has always been the first to ditch the girls for her wannabe Kanye man.. it’s no surprise🥴

Reactions: 16
998DFA2A-C656-4314-850B-34444EA90AE3.jpeg

my god the state of those airbags.

is it really a shoot day if it’s all your own clothes 😂 is this her brand?! Cargo trousers - original.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 596426
my god the state of those airbags.

is it really a shoot day if it’s all your own clothes 😂 is this her brand?! Cargo trousers - original.
how are they so high up without a bra she looks like the fembots from austin powers. I'm guessing it's her brand but I can't tell what it is she's meant to be advertising, the trousers you can get anywhere and the top is just a plain crop top, the outfit is fine but nothing special. Maybe it's make up or something but I doubt it that's not really her thing. Watch it be a collab with mannys brand

View attachment 596431
whose face is she wearing today?
she looks like Cinzia here, perfect given they both love looking ethnically ambiguous. At least Cinzia is actually Italian though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rachel is honestly my favourite atm and she helps make Han a bit more interesting but I just wish she filmed with people more out going like herself. Han is so bland and Mad just straight up doesn’t fit in. I low key feel bad for her she’s literally a spare part. But maybe if she wasn’t so desperate to be loved by a man her friends would gel with her more.

Reactions: 25
she looks like Cinzia here, perfect given they both love looking ethnically ambiguous. At least Cinzia is actually Italian though
Yeah I thought this too! Wasn’t there a photo of cinzia with rounder eyes (I think somebody else uploaded it recently and hasn’t edited the cat eye look) so obviously baddy is straight on to copying

Reactions: 2
she was shooting her bf's brand I think judging by her latest insta story, I'm on browser so can't screenshot but it's just a video of her in that white dress he made for her saying "soon" then another doing the same thing in the same dress saying its a wrap so I don't even think it's her "brand" she's shooting content for she's modelling her bf's stuff/done an edit with him

Reactions: 3
This is a pic from Rachel’s vlog so basically unedited Madison. Is the one she posted on ig? Someone add it if so and let’s see differences lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.