Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen the reuploaded video? In the orange dress she says that she's not wearing underwear, so needs to be careful getting out of taxis etc, but is blatantly wearing a red thong. This girl is scary how she lies so easily 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Exposed for being a money grabbing witch as per usual. This whole Miss innocent act is really working for all of 5 minutes! Not to mention wetting herself over some pervert messaging her to make money for his own sexual gratification 🤮🤮🤮 Showing what a true skank that she is!
She is DESPERATEEEEE for money, she must’ve deleted the comment because I can’t see it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
So her man picked her outfits with her and she has this hat which manneee told her to bring. Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 11
I'd understand the last name thing if it was for family privacy but she's had both her parents on her channel and has tagged her mum and other family in stuff on insta and you can clearly see their last name. I don't even get where Knowles comes from it's not even her mums maiden name she's fully just pulled it out her arse and is running with it. Which is fine btw I think if I was well known I'd hide my surname mainly because my parents are private but also I wouldn't invent a new surname and outright lie about it and pretend I've never heard my surname before. All her old social media is under the name Madison Plant as well I just don't understand

also do we just not wear masks anymore? Bestie your boyfriend is wearing one so can you
My god he’s so far in the closet he may as well be eating Turkish delight with the white witch of Narnia. Do you think she’s aware 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exposed for being a money grabbing witch as per usual. This whole Miss innocent act is really working for all of 5 minutes! Not to mention wetting herself over some pervert messaging her to make money for his own sexual gratification 🤮🤮🤮 Showing what a true skank that she is!
isn't that against some kind of guideline I don't think you're allowed to sell things you've been gifted. Swear I've seen influencers get in tit for it before

Reactions: 13
I love this song🤣

No one:
Mads: *shows or mentions her man Manny in anything she uploads to her socials*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love this song🤣

No one:
Mads: *shows or mentions her man Manny in anything she uploads to her socials*
We've literally seen every crevice of her body on social media- she can't keep anything private 😂 it's the lack of self awareness for meeeeee.... make it make sense mads

Reactions: 11
isn't that against some kind of guideline I don't think you're allowed to sell things you've been gifted. Swear I've seen influencers get in tit for it before
Did she just change it to £45 on Vinted? I swear it was £100 before. So much is this worth anyways? 😅

WHYYY is he always on his phone I'm offended and I'm not even her 😭😭😭

And enough with the Chrome Hearts luv your not Bella Hadid and Arthur is definitely NOT the Weeknd 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she just change it to £45 on Vinted? I swear it was £100 before. So much is this worth anyways? 😅

WHYYY is he always on his phone I'm offended and I'm not even her 😭😭😭

And enough with the Chrome Hearts luv your not Bella Hadid and Arthur is definitely NOT the Weeknd 😅
Wmnswear is pretty pricey - which is fine if you’ve bought the item yourself and want to sell it for that price but to have the cheek to sell if for full price when you haven’t bought it yourself
5D8F66C6-BBC2-4C87-B6C4-C8049161D69A.jpeg

4297C77C-E4FE-4C92-93DD-B9252E92856E.jpeg

Has she moved on to Vinted because on depop we can find the fake Chanel listing? 😂😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wmnswear is pretty pricey - which is fine if you’ve bought the item yourself and want to sell it for that price but to have the cheek to sell if for full price when you haven’t bought it yourself
View attachment 595320
View attachment 595321

Has she moved on to Vinted because on depop we can find the fake Chanel listing? 😂😂😩
Wow she has a cheek on her forsure. So now she's selling it half price as if that makes a difference? I hate when influencers sell things they were gifted ugh as if they need the extra cash 😠 Also that top was busting out its seems on her lol I bet its all stretched out now

Reactions: 9
Wow she has a cheek on her forsure. So now she's selling it half price as if that makes a difference? I hate when influencers sell things they were gifted ugh as if they need the extra cash 😠 Also that top was busting out its seems on her lol I bet its all stretched out now
Yeah it’s a shame because the top looks so nice on the model! I have a dress from wmnswear and it’s the kind of fabric where it stretches to your body shape when you wear it and if it’s over stretched it stays that shape.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.