Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E6E3CE86-0CDA-4ACD-A803-C721E16AEF35.jpeg

hun no ones fighting you for Arthur, if anything’s he fighting to not come out of the closet, you haven’t won anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s just leave this here 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 Rachel ain’t coming to delete these either 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi that’s me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I think that Rachel fully despises who Madison is and just doesn’t care anymore so will leave the comments there 😂

Also did a 3 minute google search and shock

BD2C696D-38C2-472C-AF8C-F2F20EC17D39.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi that’s me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I think that Rachel fully despises who Madison is and just doesn’t care anymore so will leave the comments there 😂

Also did a 3 minute google search and shock

View attachment 595672
Shocker 🤣🤣🤣 Well her lies keep mounting up! I agree think their friendship is Mean Girls vIbes! Rachel being Regina and Mads being Gretchen 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over her pretend accent🤣 where has she got it from? I live in the same area as her parents and we do not speak anything like that! Aitch’s house (his parents) is literally down the road and yes he has a strong accent but that is our accent! her saying Manneee when we would definitely say Manneh 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m south Manchester and I would say mannee. Han is also south Manchester, so I think she’s probably getting it from han/trying to change the way she speaks too hard

Reactions: 5
I’m south Manchester and I would say mannee. Han is also south Manchester, so I think she’s probably getting it from han/trying to change the way she speaks too hard
agree she did start to change her accent when she started hanging around Hannah, it's weird sometimes she tries to sound super posh and other times says things like she's from essex like she's copying Holly Boon but then when she talks to her dad the north manchester comes out

Reactions: 15
I thought Hannah is from Salford? They've all morphed into this weird manchester/american hybrid accent that is so forced

Reactions: 13
Did she just change it to £45 on Vinted? I swear it was £100 before. So much is this worth anyways? 😅

WHYYY is he always on his phone I'm offended and I'm not even her 😭😭😭

And enough with the Chrome Hearts luv your not Bella Hadid and Arthur is definitely NOT the Weeknd 😅
Omg his tongue 👅 so cheeky yeah you won 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When rachel said to madison “ you dont look like a megan” must have hurt her abit as she wishes she was megan fox🤣 she always makes little digs at madison but never hannah ive realised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This boyfriend of hers is getting a loooot of free advertising isn’t he for his market stall brand.

Methinks she is being taken for a ride here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.