Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand people who lie about mental health and suicidal thoughts, so insulting to people who have real mental health problems.

Reactions: 38
I'm going to live vicariously through you guys for the video review, I can't bear to watch her play the victim whilst I'm in the middle of an anxiety crisis. I will however click on her video for long enough to give it a thumbs down

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying she’s been feeling different since “the end of last year, start of this year” which seems to me like she’s excusing her Covid parties because she felt bad

Reactions: 19
“You’re not subscribed for this weird fake person” she says as her whole face and body is fake x

• Wow
Reactions: 21
“I was in a dark place end of last year beginning of this year” what by going to parties/gatherings? What a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
TW - her reply to that comment is awful as well i also can’t believe her therapist told her to say in the video she had suicidal thoughts? Also she didn’t put a trigger warning or anything like that?? like i’m so confused if i saw this a few months ago when i was in a dark place hearing that would’ve made me feel awful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
got bored and turned it off but she always say's "I've never loved myself this much" it's ok to admit you don't love yourself yet it's so clear she doesn't love herself yet with how much she still edits and filters her insta. The only good thing I'll say is thank GOD the drinking, say it or shot it type videos won't be back

View attachment 545573She’s changing lives moms 🥺
ok ghandi calm down she's still in therapy she's in no place to try and heal anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
got bored and turned it off but she always say's "I've never loved myself this much" it's ok to admit you don't love yourself yet it's so clear she doesn't love herself yet with how much she still edits and filters her insta. The only good thing I'll say is thank GOD the drinking, say it or shot it type videos won't be back

ok ghandi calm down she's still in therapy she's in no place to try and heal anyone
She’s always been in love with herself so I dunno what she’s on about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t believe she’s seeing a therapist. If she was, a therapist would probably advise her to stay off youtube/social media and to stop editing her appearance etc. she’s still a narcissist trying a new approach. Bad witch approach didn’t get her the support she wanted so she’ll try the Imogen approach - surprised there’s no red eye shadow

Also she’s now saying she’s got childhood traumas - blaming Roy and jan now for who she’s turned in to 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.