Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever think she gets all this hate and 'nastiness' she talks about is because she might be a massive prick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She really doesn’t understand still what she did wrong, fully making out that she was getting hate for nothing...I don’t understand how she can’t see it

• Wow
Reactions: 28
she’s acting like the hate comments were unprovoked and came out of no where, she broke rules with a large following then said she’s not sorry because she’s living life

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She didn’t own up to any of the real reasons she took a break. It would’ve been more respectable to own up to the mistakes she made. As someone who’s watched her for years I’m just disappointed that’s she still not transparent.

Reactions: 27
im sorry but shes completely avoided the parties comments acting like the ' hate' was unprovoked and theres been like 10 ads in this video but youre financially stable without youtube?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As predicted playing the victim and lying about the reason for her 'break'. Part of me thought she would try and at least briefly refer to the lockdown breaking/ her poor apology last time and try and redeem herself to prove she is actually sorry. Her victimising herself is clearly just a tactic to distract from the actual issue and garner sympathy!

Reactions: 22
So that whole video was another act; getting hate out of nowhere. Yeah sure this forum exists but none of us really comment on her stuff with hate (mainly cos we’ve all been blocked or the comments get deleted) the only times she started to get actual hate was because of her partying and blackfishing which have both been things she’s in the wrong for?!!

Reactions: 8
Confused she has said she wants to stay sober and doesn’t need to drink in a video that she filmed TODAY like she didn’t post Instagram stories of her drinking with Rach and Han like two days ago? This girl really can’t make up her mind who she is can she 😭

Reactions: 45
Madison: i feel the most confident i’ve ever felt in my entire life
also Madison: photoshops the hell out of her pictures/never posts stories without Sasha_soul_art filters on 🤣🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“ I was in this box and I couldn’t and the box was filled with snakes, rats and horrible poisonous things” you forget about the fake Chanel mads x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But mads has been drinking all week with Arthur doing shots in her apartment and drinking Prosecco before going out for dinner? Then shots on her story with rach and Han? Mads????????????? It’s just a huge question Mark I have for you honey

Reactions: 36
If she wanted to come off as a 'victim' but still appear sincere, she could have at least spun a line like 'I was in a bad place and I made some decisions that really weren't cool which I received some backlash for and now I've reflected on them etc etc'
The fact that she still refuses to even acknowledge what she did, even if it's to put a spin on it, shows how delusional and/or manipulative she is.

Reactions: 20
timestamp 5:34
Madison: I can deal with hate ... I am very emotionally intelligent .. blah blah
Also Madison: blocks everyone for saying the truth

i just can’t with her 😂😂

How long before she removes
she has deleted it already omg 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My favourite parts of the video-

“Its been the most incredible two months of my life” I thought you were suicidal, going through therapy and completely lost?

“the person who saved me, more than my therapist, more than my parents, was... ME”

“my boyfriend said I was turning into the persona I give off in YouTube videos” so Arthur fully told you that you are fake 🤣🤣

“I was a weird, fake person at the end of the year” sorry but I genuinely burst out laughing at this. Strangest girl I’ve come across.

“There’s been so many phases on my YouTube channel, there’s been blonde mads, mads where she was engaged, mads where she moved out, there’s been so many different personalities” omfg she really does have a personality disorder. She then talks about being spiritual and being a monk if she wants to LOL what the duck is his girl on. I’m laughing so much at the weird things she spouts 🤣🤣🤣

“I’m radiating happiness, I don’t want to be chaotic anymore” sure jan, we will watch this space 🙄

“I’m gonna be a mini life coach for you” ok whose self help book will you be reading from because you don’t have an original thought inside your ouai pomade head.

I’ve not even finished, I keep rewinding to laugh at the things she says 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.