Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least her thread may gain some interest now she’ll have a new video 🤣

Reactions: 9
Should we do a quick reminder post for newbies who will be coming here tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let’s start this off with the real reason our OG bad witch baddy maddy has been absent for the last few weeks:
- Was caught having a New Years party (and many before that - this just happened to be the only one that went viral) with her other two moms Han and Rach during a national lockdown
- forced to sheepishly apologise a few days later (which was very obviously fake and not genuine as all three uploaded at the exact same time saying the exact same things - scripted)
- obviously wasn’t sorry as a few weeks later she went viral again for being at another party during lockdown (this time without Han and Rach)
- took nearly a week to apologise in an infamous video she uploaded where she was arrogant as duck and said she wasn’t sorry basically and is living her life for her and will continue to make mistakes. Needless to say the video stayed online less than a few hours because of the backlash she received. She went sheepishly into hiding after this to try and hide from her fans what she did.

feel free to add guys

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s start this off with the real reason our OG bad witch baddy maddy has been absent for the last few weeks:
- Was caught having a New Years party (and many before that - this just happened to be the only one that went viral) with her other two moms Han and Rach during a national lockdown
- forced to sheepishly apologise a few days later (which was very obviously fake and not genuine as all three uploaded at the exact same time saying the exact same things - scripted)
- obviously wasn’t sorry as a few weeks later she went viral again for being at another party during lockdown (this time without Han and Rach)
- took nearly a week to apologise in an infamous video she uploaded where she was arrogant as duck and said she wasn’t sorry basically and is living her life for her and will continue to make mistakes. Needless to say the video stayed online less than a few hours because of the backlash she received. She went sheepishly into hiding after this to try and hide from her fans what she did.

feel free to add guys
- Doesn’t want be an influencer 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
- Doesn’t want be an influencer 🤡
- Can’t stop flaunting her FAKE designer
- been selling the only real designer she has (gifts from Aunty sue) on depop to support her lifestyle during her break

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She took a break from YouTube so she could continue partying during lockdown without the backlash. She slipped up a few times posting stories on her way out or clearly on her way back from a drunk party. At least Han and Rach did the right thing and stayed home and continued with content on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her last thread had 117k views and she has 243k Youtube subscribers... lol and we don’t even have to get our tits out to promote the thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
- Continues to black fish and pretend she’s a WOC/a person from Persian/Italian descent, when the rest of her family are pale and from Manchester 🧐

Reactions: 13

feel free to add guys
Please can I bring this back😩🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she looks so so much different much like holly b like super overfilled with filler and i bet she'll et away with her stupid acts like last time so tattlers be ready

Reactions: 4
Potential video contents:
Chit chat get petrol with me
Car park vlog
'Designer' haul /walk in wardrobe plans
How to keep your aardvark happy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh we’re taking the victim approach “I’ve lost myself, I’ve been carrying trauma” okay Meghan markle sit down 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
how long have we been saying she needs therapy and she's got it? I mean it's good she's started it but how can she say we all dislike her but then agree with what we say. Now she's saying she was getting hate?? girl ppl were calling you out for breaking the rules.
Also emotional intelligence?? lmfao ok coming from the girl who said she doesn't think about the consequences of her actions hardly emotional intelligence is it

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched but I bet she’s pulling the mental health card and saying she had to focus on herself and becoming the ‘old mads again’

Reactions: 8
Lmao she’s still not gonna say why she got all the hate comments and negativity tho... it’s cos you broke the bleeping law you covid spreading germ of society

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.