Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hahahax

Lovely nip slip she kept in her new video. YouTube or only fans ? How did she miss that when editing... Arthur come collect your Mrs
359C049D-9D5B-48F6-A52A-0F0B01AD584B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

doudouuii

B08633C8-2857-4117-B59F-FE5541A78728.png
I’m sorry can we take a minute? Mads, it is your path because you clearly can’t handle the heat on social media you bimbo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Justreading123

Confused she has said she wants to stay sober and doesn’t need to drink in a video that she filmed TODAY like she didn’t post Instagram stories of her drinking with Rach and Han like two days ago? This girl really can’t make up her mind who she is can she 😭

Reactions: 45

Kindred_

VIP Member
My favourite parts of the video-

“Its been the most incredible two months of my life” I thought you were suicidal, going through therapy and completely lost?

“the person who saved me, more than my therapist, more than my parents, was... ME”

“my boyfriend said I was turning into the persona I give off in YouTube videos” so Arthur fully told you that you are fake 🤣🤣

“I was a weird, fake person at the end of the year” sorry but I genuinely burst out laughing at this. Strangest girl I’ve come across.

“There’s been so many phases on my YouTube channel, there’s been blonde mads, mads where she was engaged, mads where she moved out, there’s been so many different personalities” omfg she really does have a personality disorder. She then talks about being spiritual and being a monk if she wants to LOL what the fuck is his girl on. I’m laughing so much at the weird things she spouts 🤣🤣🤣

“I’m radiating happiness, I don’t want to be chaotic anymore” sure jan, we will watch this space 🙄

“I’m gonna be a mini life coach for you” ok whose self help book will you be reading from because you don’t have an original thought inside your ouai pomade head.

I’ve not even finished, I keep rewinding to laugh at the things she says 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Alia30

85E61661-EF47-457C-9F4F-80444624A0CB.png
DAD6FED3-C308-4E27-9912-C19D1963C1F7.png
at this point it is Embarrassing!!! Every thing holly boon does she copy’s second hand embarrassment!!!! If I was holly I would move far away from a obsessed freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

whatitdoboo

The fact she’s saying she had suicidal thoughts. All the hate she gets is self inflicted. Try working 70 hours a week to pay your rent and try support yourself with no real friends or family mads. You’re a disgrace. You live in a boujee flat, surrounded with friends, family, designer, money. You have no idea Madison.

• Heart

Qwerty101010

Happy St. George’s day to the 100% English mousey brown haired, naturally pale skinned, blue eyed madison PLANT, born to jan and Roy she may think she’s Persian/Italian but we all know the truth

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I honestly don’t believe she’s seeing a therapist. If she was, a therapist would probably advise her to stay off youtube/social media and to stop editing her appearance etc. she’s still a narcissist trying a new approach. Bad bitch approach didn’t get her the support she wanted so she’ll try the Imogen approach - surprised there’s no red eye shadow

Also she’s now saying she’s got childhood traumas - blaming Roy and jan now for who she’s turned in to 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39