Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD - I thought we could start the new thread with the results of our poll that the lovely @Kindred_ created ✨❤

For our favourite Badison lie...

With 173 votes...

✨ the NYE party, “I really was going to drink the bottle of champagne myself” and BCW let himself in ✨

Closely followed by ✨ Born and bred Madison Knowles but her surname is most definitely Plant ✨ in second place with 132 votes

And in third place, ✨ She's Italian / Persian, her heritage knows no bounds ✨ with 128 votes

562 votes total - WOW! So many mom’s ❤

Thread title by me - with 40 votes, edited slightly to fit. Carry on ladehs xo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Shame she’s been so boring lately, we could have had a new poll 🥺 or we could do one on who’s our favourite man in Maddy’s life... mine is definitely Willy ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s a real love/hate relationship with her scandals😭 like I really would love for her to duck up so the thread is on fire but I also don’t want to see her doing tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so privileged she hasn’t uploaded to YouTube forever which is the only form of work she did and she can still afford her rent and car and designer. Imagine only having to take pics to get by

Reactions: 23
She’s so privileged she hasn’t uploaded to YouTube forever which is the only form of work she did and she can still afford her rent and car and designer. Imagine only having to take pics to get by
Twirling and crouching down in a car park, it’s an easy life. Unless she’s doing something else on the side... #thetruthaboutdakotahotel

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Twirling and crouching down in a car park, it’s an easy life. Unless she’s doing something else on the side... #thetruthaboutdakotahotel
Will the truth ever come out 😩

Anyone else find it interesting that Rach and Han seem to be distancing themselves from her even though they are now allowed to see her?

Reactions: 11
Will the truth ever come out 😩

Anyone else find it interesting that Rach and Han seem to be distancing themselves from her even though they are now allowed to see her?
That or they are busy breaking the rules and not posting (evidence) 🤔

Reactions: 7
Very true, but it seems like Rach is with Jack and ply wood personality is probably somewhere getting over a break up
Lol you’d think Plank would be promoting her crappy collab but even she knows it’s complete tit

• Haha
I’ve had my lashes done in every city I’ve lived in and there is always someone very good in every city. The fact that she acts like she simply HAS to travel to London to get her lashes done because they’re simply SO great, is honestly pathetic. So many great lash techs all over, hers really don’t look anything special. She’s so out of touch with reality and clearly has absolutely nothing better to do all day/week/month than travel across the country to get her lashes done and go to Selfridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Idk if this has been mentioned but seems second time Han and Rach have met up without Mads 🤪🤪🤪 ditched them for the boyf I betttttt

• Haha
D1658703-A725-43ED-AA14-8565EE36AFF3.png

Looooooooooool posting herself at the Chanel shop the other day so that she can plant a seed that this stupid Depop replica is real

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've seen the picture of Hannah and Madison from their MAC times and omg, I didn't even realise Hannah was in the picture, and Madison was so beautiful. Now they are just fake like the rest of them, and not just physically.

Reactions: 18
I cant find it anymore but I saw a tiktok saying so many influencers say they're into fashion but only promote cheap fast fashion brands but in reality just wear unattainable designer and they only wear what's trendy and get's them likes and he said they're not into fashion they're into consumerism and It really hit the nail on the head when it comes to Madison. You never see he wearing full head to toe fast fashion anymore on insta which is good but then on youtube she's happy to do an AD for boohoo or shein. Having a walk in wardrobe for her fake or tacky designer, I'm gonna sound so holier than thou but people who are actually into high fashion tend to stay away from heavily logoed items, it's like she's trying to show off how much money she has but nobodies impressed because she can't style for tit and it's fake anyway (some of it is at least I don't think it all is)

Idk if this has been mentioned but seems second time Han and Rach have met up without Mads 🤪🤪🤪 ditched them for the boyf I betttttt
mom are you psychic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.