Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 months off youtube doesn’t prove she’s financially stable without it. If she stayed off it forever her lifestyle would really change. And she hasn’t felt like drinking recently but she was out doing shots 2 days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can literally guarantee it will be back to crappy drinking videos within a couple of months when she's over this "life coach" stage

Reactions: 16
Not Mads playing the victim AGAIN and trying to spin it on us making out we're in the wrong when actually if she hadn't broken lockdown rules n gone to parties she wouldn't have got all the hate she did, well it wasn't hate cos people were actually calling her out for her ACTIONS and rightly so! She brought it on her damn self so witch stfu and get your blackfishing, lockdown breaking fake arse out of here

Reactions: 23
The fact she’s saying she had suicidal thoughts. All the hate she gets is self inflicted. Try working 70 hours a week to pay your rent and try support yourself with no real friends or family mads. You’re a disgrace. You live in a boujee flat, surrounded with friends, family, designer, money. You have no idea Madison.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yawn.
Na I’m over this bull tit, shape shifter madsssss being ya girl that can get the better spons.

throw a mental health card and the audience and hit reset.

nope, tired of this crap, a week in “therapieee” and she’s a bleeping guru sent to save us all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My favourite parts of the video-

“Its been the most incredible two months of my life” I thought you were suicidal, going through therapy and completely lost?

“the person who saved me, more than my therapist, more than my parents, was... ME”

“my boyfriend said I was turning into the persona I give off in YouTube videos” so Arthur fully told you that you are fake 🤣🤣

“I was a weird, fake person at the end of the year” sorry but I genuinely burst out laughing at this. Strangest girl I’ve come across.

“There’s been so many phases on my YouTube channel, there’s been blonde mads, mads where she was engaged, mads where she moved out, there’s been so many different personalities” omfg she really does have a personality disorder. She then talks about being spiritual and being a monk if she wants to LOL what the duck is his girl on. I’m laughing so much at the weird things she spouts 🤣🤣🤣

“I’m radiating happiness, I don’t want to be chaotic anymore” sure jan, we will watch this space 🙄

“I’m gonna be a mini life coach for you” ok whose self help book will you be reading from because you don’t have an original thought inside your ouai pomade head.

I’ve not even finished, I keep rewinding to laugh at the things she says 🤣🤣
Spiritual video on Thursday for an upload, followed by a lounge underwear haul on Sunday - a spiritual freak 🤪x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s acting like the hate comments were unprovoked and came out of no where, she broke rules with a large following then said she’s not sorry because she’s living life
but don’t you realise that’s because she hated herself 😕 victim card expired

Reactions: 13
Madison Markle - surprised she didn’t put the same dress on, it was literally a repeat of Harry and Meghan’s interview 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She says she doesn’t need a drink, doesn’t want to drink etc or make drinking videos but she was drinking at Hannah’s dinner/drinks at 20 Stories. She’s full of tit.

Reactions: 24
I actually feel sick reading the comments about her being so brave and courageous. No brave and courageous were the doctors and nurses who were doing back to back 24 hour shifts with people dying in their arms because their family members couldn’t say goodbye to them because of people like her doing whatever the duck they wanted and not caring about anyone but themselves. And she has the nerve to make out she had some mental health problems when she was never alone anyway and people have struggled on their own for over a year. duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did she say what the ‘childhood traumas’ were?
I couldn’t watch the whole video it was boring I kept skipping through.
Another thing I was thinking tho is that she clearly doesn’t love herself if she’s still continuing to overedit her photos etc...

Reactions: 6
Another thing I was thinking tho is that she clearly doesn’t love herself if she’s still continuing to overedit her photos etc...
It was basically about her being in the religion and the flack she got from people for leaving it. Basically because she left it to slag herself out, I mean I think anyone would be a bit off about that 😂

Reactions: 11
It was basically about her being in the religion and the flack she got from people for leaving it. Basically because she left it to slag herself out, I mean I think anyone would be a bit off about that 😂
she was drinking in raches video today

she ended up forgetting what she was saying and moved on the therapist

Reactions: 7
‘You’re so brave’ is the most insulting thing to see people saying to her after everything she CHOSE to do.

also, real growth is learning from your mistakes the first you make them instead of repeating them when it’s insensitive to the people that gave you the platform that pays for your lifestyle. Growth without change or accountability doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 14
God she really is Madison Markle - were you silent or were you silenced? 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Confused as to how she referenced leaving her religion as a 'childhood trauma', didn't she leave only a couple of years ago when she was a fully grown adult? 🤡

Reactions: 10
Confused as to how she referenced leaving her religion as a 'childhood trauma', didn't she leave only a couple of years ago when she was a fully grown adult? 🤡
I think she’s trying to say because when you’re a child you’re kind of forced into the religion if you’re parents are that religion so I guess she’s saying she finally had a choice... doesn’t excuse any of her behaviour or life choices tho

Reactions: 7
PLEASE tell me she actually has said she stopped making YouTube videos because of her mental health?? No you were forced too because all your comments were negative because you’re an evil witch who can’t take account of your own actions?

She’s only making this now bc lockdown has eased so she can’t get caught out again 😂😂😂😂😂 I genuinely can’t watch the vid or I’ll piss myself off.

also I hate to be the person to say someone can’t feel a certain way because someone else is worse off, we all have our own pain, BUTTT hers is legit fake. She contradicts herself a million times so far as I can tell from the comments on here? Ugh

I actually dislike her lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.