Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a casual wonky wall... you’d think she’d be good at face tune by now 😂
Omg I’m so glad someone posted this!! All she ever did was preach on her YT that she didn’t edit her pics blah blah blah and look you can clearly see she does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s back 🙄 I wonder how many digs she’ll make at us, let’s take a shot every time she says “I’ve genuinely missed you all so much but I just needed this break for me mentally”
Dislike to like ratio on the vid is gonna be interesting 👀

Reactions: 13
If she does upload I really hope she gets a load of comments questioning her again. You can’t just take a few weeks off then come back and expect everyone to forget what a tit stain of a person you are

That night she uploaded her apology video in the iconic blue hoodie and it only stayed up for 10 minutes was one of my favourite nights on tattle of all time🤣
My favourite night on tattle was Theo Paphitis 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let’s get ready to flood the comment section moms 🥺❤ Remind everyone of the parties

Reactions: 14
shall we take bets on what it's gonna be? my vote is a glow up vlog or a life update chit chat mukbang

Reactions: 12
Funds must be low moms so she’s been forced to slither back out of her shame rock with a “chatty spend the week with me/I’m back/I miss you all 🥺❤

Reactions: 9
she muted everyone who called her out so most of the comments will be arse kissing, I'd sympathise if it was an actual mental health break but she just moaned about being held accountable and to high standards

Reactions: 9
Grinchy’s back x

I skimmed through Rach’s new video and Mads couldn’t have looked more uninterested in being there if she tried
7D16B2F3-DA38-44D3-B2D4-054E3A24206A.jpeg
B63A505C-FC75-4C81-93D3-9F10D0356B8C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
is that manny in rachels vlog omg pls tell me she didn't bring her bf to what is very clearly a girls night celebratory drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is that manny in rachels vlog omg pls tell me she didn't bring her bf to what is very clearly a girls night celebratory drinks
no surprise, now she’s got a boyfriend she won’t go anywhere without her man or she won’t turn up 😂 .wonder if we’ll get some sneak peaks of Arthur in her video. Just shots of his hands tho because he’s ✨ not aesthetic ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.