Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madison seems like the crappest friend. Hannah’s collab (though basic) came out yesterday and Madison’s efforts was literally a post of her in a petrol station and some shares here and there. She pulled the same thing at Hannah’s birthday when she invited her own friends and did her own thing.

Personally don’t get why they are friends tbh - at least Rach made more of an effort

Reactions: 23
Madison seems like the crappest friend. Hannah’s collab (though basic) came out yesterday and Madison’s efforts was literally a post of her in a petrol station and some shares here and there. She pulled the same thing at Hannah’s birthday when she invited her own friends and did her own thing.

Personally don’t get why they are friends tbh - at least Rach made more of an effort
I completely agree! Mads contribution of supporting her so called “sister” was so poor! Rachel made much more of an effort and it’s so visible to us as well as them

They just need to drop her 😴

Reactions: 16
Happy St. George’s day to the 100% English mousey brown haired, naturally pale skinned, blue eyed madison PLANT, born to jan and Roy she may think she’s Persian/Italian but we all know the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone seen Hannah’s recent vlog? I prefer her and Rachel so much more without mads they have a much better natural friendship

Reactions: 13
Just a casual wonky wall... you’d think she’d be good at face tune by now 😂
Almost every recent photo of her with her stomach out is heavily edited to make her waist smaller but the editing is so bad and obvious I can't actually believe she uploaded them anyway... I commented on one of the photos once replying to another girl who was basically crying over how unreal Mads waist looked and I simply told her that the photo is very clearly edited and that she does not have a waist like that in real life - my comment got instantly deleted.... I swear she once said in a video that she used to edit her body heavily years ago but would never do that again?
In the first pic her side is so blurred from editing that it looks like her body and the wall behind her are merged haha in the second one you can see that concrete post is normal in one picture but has a very wavy texture in the other lol

image1 (1).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look who popped up on my explore page😆 how has she got 258k followers but only 297 likes on a pic from two days ago, genuine question. Is it cos of like fake followers or something
Think that’s just a glitch cos It’s got 32k likes on mine

Reactions: 5
I’m getting second hand embarrassment, Mads got her friend a bottle of wine for her collab with Missguided... wine. That’s like £10. She’s 100% jealous of her I can’t deal
2A5B702D-423C-4B1D-A985-4E7D6D3BFD44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AF8B8A8E-6CFF-45A8-A19D-26111F953D30.jpeg

interesting what a lot of filler and face filters does to change your face - less than three years ago.

Reactions: 10
I’m getting second hand embarrassment, Mads got her friend a bottle of wine for her collab with Missguided... wine. That’s like £10. She’s 100% jealous of her I can’t deal View attachment 544338
This is another clear example of Rachel being a better friend ... the flowers Han received from Rach are so lovely and thoughtful!
Whereas you tend to get your best friend sorry SISTER a bottle of wine and a ton of other things. Madison really is as bitter as the wine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is another clear example of Rachel being a better friend ... the flowers Han received from Rach are so lovely and thoughtful!
Whereas you tend to get your best friend sorry SISTER a bottle of wine and a ton of other things. Madison really is as bitter as the wine
Mads is too busy being wifed up tho mom 🥺❤

Reactions: 6
She probably picked it up at that petrol station during her last photoshoot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.