Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahaha Freudian slip Madison Plant....

When she was out and about shopping and her phone died so she couldn't pay contactless - funny that, with all the expensive stuff she was claiming she was going to buy and you can only pay £100 contactless but, we move - she said she had left her CREDIT, not debit, card at home...

But ya know, she's already proved she's financially stable PERIOD with her break and her snide "chanel" bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just your white girl tuna ... oh we are acknowledging our real skin tone today 🤣🤣🤣

credit card 👀 knew it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Endometriosis isn’t a joke or a trend. It isn’t something that suddenly comes on and she has never mentioned having it before until some influencers are now posting about it. My friend has been struggling for years in and out of hospital and having to freeze her eggs at 22 because of it... pls let’s not make this the new in thing because ur a bit bloated🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Endometriosis isn’t a joke or a trend. It isn’t something that suddenly comes on and she has never mentioned having it before until some influencers are now posting about it. My friend has been struggling for years in and out of hospital and having to freeze her eggs at 22 because of it... pls let’s not make this the new in thing because ur a bit bloated🤬
Edit - the whole comment section is asking her to expand on it now so will be interesting to hear what she has to say :)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why was she talking on her vlog about not worrying about a hot girl summer body and “being the friend who brings the snacks” to hot girl summer when you can literally see her eat one single weetabix for breakfast on the same vlog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lovely nip slip she kept in her new video. YouTube or only fans ? How did she miss that when editing... Arthur come collect your Mrs
359C049D-9D5B-48F6-A52A-0F0B01AD584B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Oh Arthur’s been invited on the family trip to Ibiza and they’re going on the jet again... but made a massive deal about it being a special one off for her aunt’s birthday last time. Maybe Arthur is being forced to pay for the private plane so she can keep up her baddie lifestyle facade

Reactions: 6
Lovely nip slip she kept in her new video. YouTube or only fans ? How did she miss that when editing... Arthur come collect your Mrs View attachment 557944
Oh my dayssss nah!!! I’d cry of embarrassment if I’d missed that😂what was the time stamp? Can we all report the vid as sexual exploitation or something loool it looks so intentional too because she’s looking at herself whereas if she was looking away it’d look like a genuine mistake

Reactions: 14
Lovely nip slip she kept in her new video. YouTube or only fans ? How did she miss that when editing... Arthur come collect your Mrs View attachment 557944
For christ sake I'm fkn over seeing her nips i'm close to forgettin what mine look like 😅😅😂

Oh my dayssss nah!!! I’d cry of embarrassment if I’d missed that😂what was the time stamp? Can we all report the vid as sexual exploitation or something loool it looks so intentional too because she’s looking at herself whereas if she was looking away it’d look like a genuine mistake
Yeah I mean technically you can for nudity since her whole nipple is out having a breath of fresh air

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime I look on this thread now her rock hard nipple is just eye balling me 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Time stamp is 18:49 xo

Also shows what she thinks of Han's crappy missguided colab that she'll only wear it to bed 😂😂 can't blame her there tho

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does it drive any done else mad the way she refers to herself ? Like she was talking about her hair and was like “this is such madison Sarah hair” 😩😩 drives me mental. Also wtf is she talking about in that video saying she was bloated? Girl has body issues she’s so slim?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reported, will be hilarious if the vid ends up being taken down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean 😳 forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn here 😂🤦🏻‍♀️....but if you're "naturally olive skinned" due to being Persian and Italian would your nipples not be brown instead of pink? 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I mean 😳 forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn here 😂🤦🏻‍♀️....but if you're "naturally olive skinned" due to being Persian and Italian would your nipples not be brown instead of pink? 😭😭😭😭😭
As an Italian myself, yes a real 10000000% pure italian not a fake like Madison claims to be. Yes she should have brown ones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.