Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was pointless. Why do YouTubers find it difficult to plan a video? Like half the time it's easy ideas and they still fail to get prepared or get the right things for content, then say sorry. It's your job. But make a living off doing the bare minimum. Vlogs still annoy me as again even if you got 10 minutes of substance, over a couple a days a video is right there.

Reactions: 5
She can’t even say endometriosis ffs. I have it, I struggle every day it’s not just a one a month thing. She’s deffo jumped on this recent trend of youtubers saying they have it which is so irritating. You can’t just be told you have it by your doctor, you have to be diagnosed by an operation!!! It’s really strange how it’s bad but she’s never mentioned it before?! Pisses me off so much.

Reactions: 16
Oh my dayssss nah!!! I’d cry of embarrassment if I’d missed that😂what was the time stamp? Can we all report the vid as sexual exploitation or something loool it looks so intentional too because she’s looking at herself whereas if she was looking away it’d look like a genuine mistake
Reported 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the video suddenly gets edited in the next 24 hours just know it’s cos maddy’s always lurking x

Reactions: 8
How can you say hold me accountable if I go mute about BLM, but continue to blackfish? She says you guys are my sister's, besties but that's a lie, her supporters are only her ride or dies when it suits her. Again why would you want to be disrespectful anyway but especially to those that put you in the position that you are in.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone! I’m very new here and never had a Tattle forum account. I’ve been so invested in this thread and wanted to make a comment and get some info from you all!
When/where did she say that she was Persian or Italian? Just on her mom’s side?
I find this so interesting because it’s almost like she’s using that excuse... for what....her tan?
I am very Italian and quite fair skinned lol. Not everyone who is Italian (or any ethnicity or race) has to be super tan I think she’s clearly using that as a “Oh well I can have dark dark dark hair and dark skin cause my mom found a certain percentage of Italian or Persian” Lol...
But she’s never mentioned any traditions, cultures or any other indication to an Italian and Persian culture. I just find it very odd.
That being said—yes, perhaps her mom does have a percentage (say 25% or less) of Italian or “Persian” but it does not seem like she was raised with traditions or cultures as such. For example, Italians are usually Catholic (of course not all) but her upbringing doesn’t reflect someone Italian.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.