Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I wonder what app influencers do use and to what extent, to edit their pictures, as after seeing that post about face app, and editing, you start to notice things, and the same face plastered on each person. Not to mention going as far as to pay for features on apps to have better options to change themselves more, it's actually sad when you think about it, and so obvious on their insta feed.

All I can see is pictures being taken then 20mins sat editing it, when it should be living in the moment, having fun, rather than head buried perfecting a pic for the gram and a few likes.

Reactions: 4
so miss plant came up on my explore page while I was scrolling IG beside my brother, and he went oh who's that? and I said "number one blackfisher going" and he was in complete and utter shock. he said "wait isn't she middle eastern or something? she looks it.. does that count if she's still ethnic?" ...... then I had to proceed to explain that madison is whitey white white like blonde hair blue eyes white. we went through her whole page and he was still in complete shock.

this is why I get upset when people say tanning to her extreme isn't a big deal. its a huge bleeping deal lol. if my brother, who is a grown man by the way, and we are POC, can't even tell that she's white, there's a BIG bleeping problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
so miss plant came up on my explore page while I was scrolling IG beside my brother, and he went oh who's that? and I said "number one blackfisher going" and he was in complete and utter shock. he said "wait isn't she middle eastern or something? she looks it.. does that count if she's still ethnic?" ...... then I had to proceed to explain that madison is whitey white white like blonde hair blue eyes white. we went through her whole page and he was still in complete shock.

this is why I get upset when people say tanning to her extreme isn't a big deal. its a huge bleeping deal lol. if my brother, who is a grown man by the way, and we are POC, can't even tell that she's white, there's a BIG bleeping problem.
I agree as soon as people can't tell, it becomes a problem, as surely for her she should think if so many people can't tell I'm white and are mistaking me for something I'm not then I need to look at what I'm doing. Which I don't understand how hard it is to do that because the stuff that contributes to people mistaking, or being confused, are things she can avoid doing eg. Buying the wrong foundation shade. There's certain things girls are doing purposely even more so these days to seem racially ambiguous. It's the comparisons of before and now that is always telling, and the fact they don't properly address it, welcome people to educate them, or have an honest discussion about it.

Reactions: 7
I agree as soon as people can't tell, it becomes a problem, as surely for her she should think if so many people can't tell I'm white and are mistaking me for something I'm not then I need to look at what I'm doing. Which I don't understand how hard it is to do that because the stuff that contributes to people mistaking, or being confused, are things she can avoid doing eg. Buying the wrong foundation shade. There's certain things girls are doing purposely even more so these days to seem racially ambiguous. It's the comparisons of before and now that is always telling, and the fact they don't properly address it, welcome people to educate them, or have an honest discussion about it.
!!!!! exactly.

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted an ad for Boux Avenue on the gram

Rihanna is crying rn, traitor to fentieeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ABEEE3EE-EB02-4C7E-B630-C15C286439FE.png

just before I even bother to skip through... I’ll leave this here. “This is my natural skin colour” why are your hands 20 shades darker than your face then Mads? :)

Reactions: 16
in the new vlog why did she drive into town. She literally lives IN TOWN. Ugh this girl man, make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I might be camera shy" hahaha shut up you've been eye bleeping yourself for months. You're far from shy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her accent pisses me off especially cus she puts it on!! like "Good morneeeen, how is everywuuune doweeen" why does she long out her words so much 😂 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who’s going to take one for the team and break down her video because ya gal can’t cope looking at her face x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only Madison drives to the shops when she literally lives a walk away. Lazy witch
47E16F6E-7255-4125-9E7E-6F60A52C111A.png

One bloody mile down Deansgate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She sounds high at the start of the video and why does she say stomach “stamach” this is her 5th accent change since she started her YouTube career. I switched off after she mentioned the gym cba with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thumbs down her video girls, Mads needs to see she's not as popular as she thinks she is!

Reactions: 4
“endometree-i-tis” ..ok mads, bring it on yourself at this point. newest on trend self diagnosis it’s almost offensive

“I’m an introvert” - also says “I don’t need alcohol I already loud”. Nobody ask me why I don’t like this girl. PLZ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The video also made it clear that lining hot sauce is a personality trait. She hasn’t changed. How many videos does she boast about her hot sauce addiction. Ooohhh spicy white girl !!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.