Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks hammered for someone who doesn't want to drink atm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think, bc Miss Plant reads here so often, she accidentally calls him Arthur in bed sometimes?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone! I’m very new here and never had a Tattle forum account. I’ve been so invested in this thread and wanted to make a comment and get some info from you all!
When/where did she say that she was Persian or Italian? Just on her mom’s side?
I find this so interesting because it’s almost like she’s using that excuse... for what....her tan?
I am very Italian and quite fair skinned lol. Not everyone who is Italian (or any ethnicity or race) has to be super tan I think she’s clearly using that as a “Oh well I can have dark dark dark hair and dark skin cause my mom found a certain percentage of Italian or Persian” Lol...
But she’s never mentioned any traditions, cultures or any other indication to an Italian and Persian culture. I just find it very odd.
That being said—yes, perhaps her mom does have a percentage (say 25% or less) of Italian or “Persian” but it does not seem like she was raised with traditions or cultures as such. For example, Italians are usually Catholic (of course not all) but her upbringing doesn’t reflect someone Italian.
She's said it in tweets and videos.... She thinks she's persian cos her mums surname is Gandy..... She'd have been better off claiming Indian and saying she was a distant relative of Mahatma Gandhi 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her surname is Plant, and her mum and dads names are Jan and Roy, they're Jehovah's witnesses not shi'ite Muslim (Iran) or Roman Catholic (Italian) while she does go to ibiza on the jet paid for by her aunty and uncle I've never seen large groups of relatives congregate at her house for dinners as I've seen a lot in both those cultures, or her mention celebrating Persian new year or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GUYS IM WEAK AT ARTHUR 😂😂 I’m sorry, I really feel mean saying it, but duck me he’s so plain

He’s like the primark version of Jay Z

Also is she picking up tips from rach
B455CDCE-D21D-4175-8CD5-FD0ADEAD9A94.jpeg

durty scrubby hand tan

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Says she wants to keep him private but can't resist. But will complain when people ask harmless questions as a result of her showing him. Again I get privacy but the way she does her 'teases' 'don't show too much' seems attention seeking.

Reactions: 13
She won’t keep him private much longer I don’t think. Can’t help herself. It’ll be a Q&A video with him or something. Hii guuysss finalleee I can introduce you to my maaan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t keep him private much longer I don’t think. Can’t help herself. It’ll be a Q&A video with him or something. Hii guuysss finalleee I can introduce you to my maaan
Will never get the views Paddy got her

What I find so funny about Arthur and Mads and is that Mads is too dumb to realise her ex has come conveniently crawling back to her now she’s got a bit of fame and money. Sus.

Reactions: 6
It’s also so funny how only a few months before they got back together, she was in a video with Han saying there wasn’t anything good to say about him apart from the fact he was a good kisser.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched the vlog properly "she's bottega and she was very expensive" 🥴

Show the invoice from FarFetch or Luisa Via Roma or im saying it's off Vova 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s also so funny how only a few months before they got back together, she was in a video with Han saying there wasn’t anything good to say about him apart from the fact he was a good kisser.
He didn’t look a good kisser in that video, man’s out here eating her face 😂😂

• Haha
Hi everyone! I’m very new here and never had a Tattle forum account. I’ve been so invested in this thread and wanted to make a comment and get some info from you all!
When/where did she say that she was Persian or Italian? Just on her mom’s side?
I find this so interesting because it’s almost like she’s using that excuse... for what....her tan?
I am very Italian and quite fair skinned lol. Not everyone who is Italian (or any ethnicity or race) has to be super tan I think she’s clearly using that as a “Oh well I can have dark dark dark hair and dark skin cause my mom found a certain percentage of Italian or Persian” Lol...
But she’s never mentioned any traditions, cultures or any other indication to an Italian and Persian culture. I just find it very odd.
That being said—yes, perhaps her mom does have a percentage (say 25% or less) of Italian or “Persian” but it does not seem like she was raised with traditions or cultures as such. For example, Italians are usually Catholic (of course not all) but her upbringing doesn’t reflect someone Italian.
Yayyy hey sis! I’m Italian too🤝Badison is such a putana but I bet she doesn’t even know the meaning without googling it😩🤣
Why’s Arthur trying to eat her face? It actually makes me cringe how she’s got such a fetish for men that are POC. She defo fantasises about having babies like the Kardashian’s. All I can imagine about Madison and the men she goes for is the movie Get Out if anyone has seen it... Mads, Jan & Roy fit right in to the plot that the movie portrayed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s talking about starting modelling again.. did she ever start again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s talking about starting modelling again.. did she ever start again 🤣🤣🤣
Does she know that she can’t edit the pics when she’s „Modeling“ for a brand?😂 I wish she’d do a professional shoot so we see her real face and body again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“it’s a lot more natural than I’d usually wear my make-up” said with 10 layers of make up on... err ok x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.