Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New commenter on Madison’s thread, ive never watched her but i hear her name all the time and WOW ive just read the wiki for this girl and i’m frankly DISGUSTED. She sounds like a nasty witch why does she have a platform at all🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New commenter on Madison’s thread, ive never watched her but i hear her name all the time and WOW ive just read the wiki for this girl and i’m frankly DISGUSTED. She sounds like a nasty witch why does she have a platform at all🤢
Because she deletes any and all trace of evidence of her wrong doings and blocks everyone from saying anything else :/

Reactions: 13
I think she is absolutely disgusting. Preaching mental health and therapy and using it as an excuse when she’s got no empathy for anyone else. Claiming she’s “emotionally intelligent” and “sensitive” but where was her compassion for others seriously ill with Covid or just facing the wrath of Covid restrictions from not seeing her family when she was prancing around her extortionate rip off flat in Manchester on New Years having various parties with Hannah and Rachel.

Then she has the cheek to not even acknowledge her own mistakes in why she was getting the hate on YouTube and instead blaming her mental health because that’s the card every influencer seems to pull out when they’re trying to worm their way back in after being vile humans.

nah anyone who can support this girl after what she has done and be happy with licking her ass just because she has a following is actually vile as well. She’s as fake as her tits and I am so disappointed that yet again after all her stupidity she has been able to worm her way back onto YouTube once again with no repercussions after her behaviour!
Long term lurker but needed to get this out.
SO intelligent and sensitive 🥰 yet thinks she can say on the internet she’s gonna break the rules because she’s living her life for her only.... babe that’s not what self love is... you can have self love without being selfish FYI xxxx

Reactions: 9
I didn't watch all her last upload as I just couldn't sit through it but regarding the drinking - I'm sorry them three would make drinking a personality trait, or go OTT where it just looked forced, or like no one else in the world drinks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she call herself a guru..?? She was forced to come off YouTube because she fucked up massively , multiple times and got caught lying... then she says she’s turned her life around when nothing is different... whaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got a bit of coin from her video upload the other week so now she’s got to spend it for the next week until she needs more money

Reactions: 4
Lol was clearing out my screenshots and remember this moment 🤣 Sorry but she really could have just said who she was away with, and not answered like that, you can't complain about people speculating when you create the drama and mystery for no reason. Plus why did it need to be hush hush when she did the YouTube video 🤦🏾‍♀️ just say it was family gosh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol was clearing out my screenshots and remember this moment 🤣 Sorry but she really could have just said who she was away with, and not answered like that, you can't complain about people speculating when you create the drama and mystery for no reason. Plus why did it need to be hush hush when she did the YouTube video 🤦🏾‍♀️ just say it was family gosh
She likes people to think she has a man even when she doesn’t have a man, she’s obsessed with trying to paint the picture of her being wanted and sought after by men lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.