Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont think her mum or any mum would want to be alone on christmas whilst the whole fam is celebrating???
This is the religion there would be no issue with her being alone on Christmas as it’s just a normal day to the organisation so if Jan is participating in celebrations then this goes against her own belief.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I don’t know much about JW’s. How come they can’t fly on private jets? Or do they not fly in general?
I didn’t know they couldn’t fly but she also was flying for aunty sue’s birthday which is another celebration that JW don’t celebrate... i can understand not wanting to miss out or being alone on these days but to them it’s just a normal day so being there kinda seems off to me?

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know they couldn’t fly but she also was flying for aunty sue’s birthday which is another celebration that JW don’t celebrate... i can understand not wanting to miss out or being alone on these days but to them it’s just a normal day so being there kinda seems off to me?
They can definitely fly for sure not sure if there would be an issue flying on a private jet either would have to find out. If Jan is participating in Birthday celebrations again this is against the JW religion. The fact Madison knows this and plays it all down by causally mentioning her Mum attends Christmas/birthday events does make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They can definitely fly for sure not sure if there would be an issue flying on a private jet either would have to find out. If Jan is participating in Birthday celebrations again this is against the JW religion. The fact Madison knows this and plays it all down by causally mentioning her Mum attends Christmas/birthday events does make me laugh!
Yeah, that’s what I was confused about in her Ibiza vlog like how she was there and stuff.

Maybe she picks and chooses when she’s feeling spiritual like her daughter does

Reactions: 8
Yeah she said in a video her mum would collect her from school when they had christmas dinner so if Madison couldn’t be around people eating christmas dinner it does seem strange her mum would come round to her auntie’s on christmas day when people are celebrating christmas

Reactions: 10
Period... Madison you are not American and not some boss woman who is so financially stable that then relies on finance and credit to portray your lifestyle. Clearly you ain’t helping nobody hun when your making out that therapy is expensive to your minions so that they can watch your show for free whilst you cash in on people’s vulnerability. Therapy services are also free on the NHS dear which you failed to inform your viewers no doubt you’ve used private healthcare from the benefits of your parent’s 9-5 jobs! Those 9-5 jobs that are sooo beneath you! Exclusive I think not darling!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s so dumb posting on her story she’s got a cold because now if she posts a snap around people she could be spreading Covid, why doesn’t she use her brain and just keep stuff to herself lol

Reactions: 12
She’s probably finally got covid let’s be honest

Did your therapist help you manifest your covid symptoms mads

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How I lost and found myself: advice from a therapy guru. episode 1:

“When I lost myself, I started being so forgetful. I forgot my surname, my ethnic background. I was forgetting where I’d been, I forgot where I went New Year’s Eve, forgot who drank my bottle of champagne, and craziest of all mom, I only went and forgot we were in a pandemic.

When you lose your appearance, it’s fairly easy to fix, you just clone somebody else’s, that’s what I did. I picked holly boon. It’s simple really, just make friends with them and then start the cloning process. Steal somebody’s look and give off those bad witch vibes mamis xxx

I love myself so much, and how I did that was by splashing a few thousand on a boob job- inflating my tits really inflated my ego, and that’s the way to do it moms. Save your pennies in your 9 to 5s and you too can have a pair, make sure you get them three sizes too big for your body frame too to really give you that life jacket effect.

Massage is paramount in finding yourself- the nipples are the best area to begin, you want to make them as hard as possible and post pics to grab the boys attention, emphasise that you have them pierced. If you need to find yourself again you’re making it easy, can’t bleeping miss you with those out.

When you’re finding yourself again it is important to latch onto a man, anyone who will buy you designer really. It’s important that you make sure everybody knows you have a man, to prove that you’re wanted. It’s also essential to refer to ex lovers as your ‘brother’, incest is absolutely key- no need to find yourself when your pirate brother has already found every crevice.

It was lucky really that I found myself again just before my pay checks ran out, because a 9 to 5 is not my path nor what I want to do with my life. Make sure you make as quick of a turnaround as I did, you can turn your life around like I did... you too can be a therapy guru after 10 sessions.”

a real life account of badisons journey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How I lost and found myself: advice from a therapy guru. episode 1:

“When I lost myself, I started being so forgetful. I forgot my surname, my ethnic background. I was forgetting where I’d been, I forgot where I went New Year’s Eve, forgot who drank my bottle of champagne, and craziest of all mom, I only went and forgot we were in a pandemic.

When you lose your appearance, it’s fairly easy to fix, you just clone somebody else’s, that’s what I did. I picked holly boon. It’s simple really, just make friends with them and then start the cloning process. Steal somebody’s look and give off those bad witch vibes mamis xxx

I love myself so much, and how I did that was by splashing a few thousand on a boob job- inflating my tits really inflated my ego, and that’s the way to do it moms. Save your pennies in your 9 to 5s and you too can have a pair, make sure you get them three sizes too big for your body frame too to really give you that life jacket effect.

Massage is paramount in finding yourself- the nipples are the best area to begin, you want to make them as hard as possible and post pics to grab the boys attention, emphasise that you have them pierced. If you need to find yourself again you’re making it easy, can’t bleeping miss you with those out.

When you’re finding yourself again it is important to latch onto a man, anyone who will buy you designer really. It’s important that you make sure everybody knows you have a man, to prove that you’re wanted. It’s also essential to refer to ex lovers as your ‘brother’, incest is absolutely key- no need to find yourself when your pirate brother has already found every crevice.

It was lucky really that I found myself again just before my pay checks ran out, because a 9 to 5 is not my path nor what I want to do with my life. Make sure you make as quick of a turnaround as I did, you can turn your life around like I did... you too can be a therapy guru after 10 sessions.”

a real life account of badisons journey
I’m actually screaming 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so dumb posting on her story she’s got a cold because now if she posts a snap around people she could be spreading Covid, why doesn’t she use her brain and just keep stuff to herself lol
The only thing she keeps to herself is her ugly boyfriend because she knows he’ll be rinsed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No appitie x is the real reason a 9-5 isn’t your path because no one would hire your illiterate lazy Facetuned ass miss Maddison?😘✌🏽
What is an appitie? Dumb witch 😅

Nothing like triggering your followers with the words “no appitie” and “diet” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.