Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
85E61661-EF47-457C-9F4F-80444624A0CB.png
DAD6FED3-C308-4E27-9912-C19D1963C1F7.png
at this point it is Embarrassing!!! Every thing holly boon does she copy’s second hand embarrassment!!!! If I was holly I would move far away from a obsessed freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 549047View attachment 549048at this point it is Embarrassing!!! Every thing holly boon does she copy’s second hand embarrassment!!!! If I was holly I would move far away from a obsessed freak
Do you think the wig brand used the search term 'blackfish' before they sent out their PR?

Edited to add - clearly they did because this just came up on the Jordan Lipscombe thread.. I have second hand embarrassment for them
681D1526-C451-479B-96BF-C60C1869CAF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
43B65FE2-EC60-4424-9571-2093FFBCC617.jpeg

Sorry for barely messaging sometimes I’m busy deleting all negative comments about me breaking the law and have chaotic energy cycles and I don’t love anyone but myself and I don’t care about all the people that died during the pandemic or people with actual mental health struggles regardless of the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do we think the next video will be?
How the Jehovah Witness organisation wasn’t for me but hey I’ll post on Instagram celebrating their memorial a year later 🤣🤣🤣😭😭 Love how on her recent video she diverted the blame of her trauma from the same community that she uses for clout!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
funny how her family is a jehovah witness but can fly on private jets lol the irony

Reactions: 8
funny how her family is a jehovah witness but can fly on private jets lol the irony
I think only her mum is still “in the religion” now? Could be wrong but I think Madison’s dad and aunt, etc left. Her aunt buys her Christmas presents, right? And jehovah’s witnesses don’t celebrate so she must not follow the religion anymore. But didn’t Jan fly on the private jet to Ibiza too 🤔

Reactions: 4
I think only her mum is still “in the religion” now? Could be wrong but I think Madison’s dad and aunt, etc left. Her aunt buys her Christmas presents, right? And jehovah’s witnesses don’t celebrate so she must not follow the religion anymore. But didn’t Jan fly on the private jet to Ibiza too 🤔
ohhh makes sense her auntie bought her a cartier bracelet for christmas which she gave to arthur

Shall we start a drinking game - take a shot of tequila followed by pineapple juice everytime mads mentions “manny”, “her boyfriend”, “my baby” “my man” on her future stories, posts and videos x
I’m wasted mom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But her mum was at her aunts house celebrating Christmas - so does she just pick and choose when she’s a JW?

Reactions: 5
But her mum was at her aunts house celebrating Christmas - so does she just pick and choose when she’s a JW?
i dont think her mum or any mum would want to be alone on christmas whilst the whole fam is celebrating???

Reactions: 1
Sorry I don’t know much about JW’s. How come they can’t fly on private jets? Or do they not fly in general?

Reactions: 3
If it’s a wig then why is she pretending it’s her real hair with all the “I did sum”, ooO she so mysterious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i dont think her mum or any mum would want to be alone on christmas whilst the whole fam is celebrating???
No I know that but I’m saying, I don’t think she is meant to be celebrating cos that’s part of the religion? As far as I understand it. Like that’s why she keeps making a big deal about things being her first Christmas and first Valentine’s etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.