Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never normally comment but I feel like I have too... as someone whos tried to take my life and delt with intrusive thoughts for years this girl is a bleeping liar and it’s not ok... it’s not ok for people to be using mental health as a way to get away with their bs.. I would never question someone’s state of mind but I do not believe her with that ... it’s cool and quirky and clearly a personality trait to these people to be depressed/anxious and it’s bleeping pissing me off seriously. It has to stop it’s making a mockery of people genuinely suffering...
Love to you 🤗
And the same - I would *never* normally question someone's mental health story - we all know how easy it is to put on a front and smile on the outside when you're dying on the inside. But what she's said just doesn't line up with any of her actions at all, she contradicted herself at every turn. If she'd at least acknowledged her past behaviour it might have rung more true in the sense of saying she made some bad or hurtful choices whilst she wasn't feeling her best - I'm the first to admit I can do some absolutely dickish things when I'm in a spiral (admittedly mainly all self destructive not aimed towards others), but the absolute glossing over what she did doesn't sit will with me.

I wonder how long she will get the piano and easel out for before she thinks everyone's forgotten it all?

The Kardashian moment of “theres people dying, Kim” comes to mind for Maddy

Off topic, but I’d like to thank you guys for this last year and getting me through lockdown and even when works been absolutely horrible and being trapped in a country unable to see my family or go home, you guys always manage to give me a chuckle and I’d like to raise my bottle of champagne (that i will drink to myself but not by myself, just so we’re clear) to our mom mads for bringing us all together via her stupid narcissist actions 🥺❤ Love you moms
Love you moms. I'd recommend buying yourself a tiny bag from Depop as a gift to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol at mads copying holly with the blonde hair, just cos she looked nice doesn’t mean you do soz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A 9-5 is “not my path” 😂😂😂😂 does everything have to be spiritual ffs 😩. just say you can’t be arsed and want an easier life

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 546666 I’m sorry can we take a minute? Mads, it is your path because you clearly can’t handle the heat on social media you bimbo
Rude mads back at it again. Bit condescending in the way she put it too, it’s as if she’s disgusted that somebody has even suggested that SHE (you know Madison Jenner) should live a NORMAL LIFE???!!! How dare they, not on our badison plant’s watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“nor what I want to do with my life” that just screams entitlement

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd like the hair... If it didn't have her face attached.

I reckon it could be a wig though, I got some pre-order invitation for a new range from Lullabellz the other day that all looked that kind of style and the way it's sitting round the top of her head looks almost as fake as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guysss was gudT ya girl Mads is back with blonde hair, I meannn I just wanted to be likeE old Mads again xo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shall we start a drinking game - take a shot of tequila followed by pineapple juice everytime mads mentions “manny”, “her boyfriend”, “my baby” “my man” on her future stories, posts and videos x

Reactions: 17
Well shocker ladies not! Once again Madison thinking she is above a 9-5 job! Therapy is expensive kids so here we have Mads selling her channel once again to a naive audience if she had any care about mental health she would have promoted services through the NHS/Charities to support people battling with mental health/wellbeing.

Reactions: 10
Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot,sexy and beautiful but she’s nothing like that.

she looks a plastic doll here
D74A752C-835F-4E70-BA2C-60F969F7EE83.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That hair/wig doesn’t match your natural skintone Mads. Might have to buy a foundation shade that actually does - don’t accidentally buy the wrong one now x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk what looks worse; the fake hair or the fake jugs. Juggly puff over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.