Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second she shed a single tear of sadness since she got caught out AGAIN. Nor do I believe that since taking a break from Youtube that she’s been feeling low and not eye-bleeping herself on the daily. She’s a heartless bleeping witch

Reactions: 13
NOT PEOPLE COMMENTINT SAYING SHES BRAVE AND THAT NOT TO WORRY EVERYONE NEEDS A BREAK FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH....HUN SHE DIDNT WANT THIS BREAK

mate these girls are so soso stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she’s trying to say because when you’re a child you’re kind of forced into the religion if you’re parents are that religion so I guess she’s saying she finally had a choice... doesn’t excuse any of her behaviour or life choices tho
Yeah I get that and can relate to that situation myself. I guess I just struggle to see the 'trauma' with how she comes across on social media. I feel like she has just jumped on the mental health bandwagon!

Reactions: 6
I still don't get how she can make this video and not address the lockdown breaking and that being the ultimate reason why she came off of YouTube. She tried to comeback and that didn't work and she took time away. She had lost herself big time from who she first started out as, and we all grow and change but after paddy and her broke up, it took a turn for the worst, she does these videos saying she's back and she's better, to then living up to this bad b persona, to then a couple months later say I've lost myself again it's a continuous cycle. I also don't get why YouTubers/influencer make out that all hate is from miserable unhappy people, as if when she's with her friends or family etc she hadn't said things about people that weren't the nicest we all do, we all have an opinion it doesn't mean we are unhappy or bitter witches and in this cases and most cases it's constructive criticism or people pointing out that you need to take accountability and be aware that your actions have repercussions and consequences, especially with the platform she has. I don't want to question her mental health, but again some YouTubers/influencers will sometimes use this to deflect again, so no one can call them out on their poor behaviour, and things get brushed under the rug so they can quickly move on. Again if she is suffering from mental health issues I feel for her but surely we can still hold her accountable for her poor decisions or behaviour and the two things can exist at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please can all moms and lurker mamis hit the dislike button on her video so blonde mads engaged mads, moved out mads, alone on a boat mads, breaking lockdown mads, lost mads can find herself x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The only remaining comment that was calling her out and had several likes has now been deleted. The only reason these girls are up her ass are because they are unaware of what she done

Reactions: 11
Another note, do you guys think she would have still made this video about losing herself and not being her best version, if it wasn't for being exposed/called out/held accountable for her lockdown breaking?

Plus again about the kindness, well she wasn't kind replying back to people, even the ones that were still like 'I love you but' and tried to word it in a way she couldn't scream it was hate, she still was rude, sarcastic, etc so where is her apology for that also?

Reactions: 11
Another note, do you guys think she would have still made this video about losing herself and not being her best version, if it wasn't for being exposed/called out/held accountable for her lockdown breaking?
No definitely not. I think this is just her way of deflecting her awful behaviour over this past year. It’s an emotionally manipulative excuse, rather than owning up to everything, apologising and doing better.

Reactions: 12
i can’t be arsed, people need to get their heads out mad’s arse and realise she is liar that loves to play the victim in situations and blames other people for mistakes she makes.
D7FEC391-7F04-45F5-8FFF-6FCD79666B67.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No definitely not. I think this is just her way of deflecting her awful behaviour over this past year. It’s an emotionally manipulative excuse, rather than owning up to everything, apologising and doing better.
I agree, they know we wouldn't and don't want to question anyone's mental health, as we don't know what anyone is going through, so with that the door to have a discussion about other things becomes closed so they get off with not addressing things and don't have to worry about the 'hate' anymore. But sometimes it also excuses their bad behaviour or they can blame it on that but again going back to her rule breaking and horrible replies losing yourself or having mental health issues doesn't mean or is the reason for that you can't still be nice, or she could have chose to not reply to comments, she still had the capacity to address or handle things correctly. If not surely the advice she saw on here, YouTube, insta, or friends and family gave, would have helped her in those situations by not making things worse for herself. I do hope therapy is helping her with her struggles, and she keeps up with it, and finds herself or goes on a journey of who she wants to become.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
wonder if she's told her therapist about her compulsive lying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I cannot recommend therapy enough’ yet is making everyone feel tit about themselves by editing her pics and having surgery.

Reactions: 8
I think she is absolutely disgusting. Preaching mental health and therapy and using it as an excuse when she’s got no empathy for anyone else. Claiming she’s “emotionally intelligent” and “sensitive” but where was her compassion for others seriously ill with Covid or just facing the wrath of Covid restrictions from not seeing her family when she was prancing around her extortionate rip off flat in Manchester on New Years having various parties with Hannah and Rachel.

Then she has the cheek to not even acknowledge her own mistakes in why she was getting the hate on YouTube and instead blaming her mental health because that’s the card every influencer seems to pull out when they’re trying to worm their way back in after being vile humans.

nah anyone who can support this girl after what she has done and be happy with licking her ass just because she has a following is actually vile as well. She’s as fake as her tits and I am so disappointed that yet again after all her stupidity she has been able to worm her way back onto YouTube once again with no repercussions after her behaviour!
Long term lurker but needed to get this out.

Reactions: 21
She’s a person battling with suicidal thoughts and now had this new perspective after therapy, does she not see the negative impact of her flashing designer tit daily on instagram and what it’s doing mentally to all those struggling financially through the pandemic?? Not apologising or taking accountability for her mistakes? Not warning people first she’s about to talk about suicide when this could be triggering?? 2 months of therapy and now she feels qualified to teach others how to help their mental health! If she wants to do that she’s got a long way to go

Reactions: 24
“You cannot be happy in yourself and leave a negative comment”. You certainly can be happy and leave a negative comment. We were all happy until YOU went out and broke covid rules xox let’s not play the victim here

Reactions: 29
“You cannot be happy in yourself and leave a negative comment”. You certainly can be happy and leave a negative comment. We were all happy until YOU went out and broke covid rules xox let’s not play the victim here
She’s just as bitchy back in her comments which she then deletes, stupid cow 😅

Reactions: 13
I do think she needed to humble herself I don't get why YouTubers start off being 'normal' then turn to this bad b energy when they get more views or money but it takes a turn with their personality or what they portray online and in videos, as not being nice. Some of the stuff they say or how they go on can look like they think certain things are beneath them. So many YouTubers have now become flashy and about designer or aesthetics. Like some really worry that their damn breakfast has to be aesthically pleasing, or won't do certain things because eww it's not designer or lots of money, like we all enjoy the nice things in life, with also liking the everyday thing. But these days it's comes across like they are so far removed from the everyday person, or just living in the moment not to impress others. They should also take responsibility because they say they don't like the pressures of this and that but they feed into it, by buying designer and everything being perfect it doesn't help anyone if you yourself are portraying a way of life even you are unhappy with or isn't realistic in general, or a true representation of yourself.

Reactions: 9
Who smiles while talking about suicidal thoughts...? Who says they are emotionally sensitive but goes out after faking apology to those who cared for her and helped her make her money and then goes out again, multiple times. Who says the support BLM but is blatantly racist and fetishises black features? Everyone direct her bum licks to the tattle. Remember to thumbs down the video.
She does not deserve a platform- she claims she proved she’s financially stable by having a break yet she bought fake chanel lmaoooo, for real tho- toxic. Bye madison sarah! Xox

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.