Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so difficult to listen to her talking about therapy - it’s such a privilege to be able to afford private therapy and there’s so many people waiting for nhs therapy. She has no idea

I’ve made it 6 mins in and I can’t carry on - how is she talking for 20 mins

‘I did start having suicidal thoughts... that sounds a lot deeper than it is’
Mads it is a deep issue, it isn’t something you say then say oh it’s not that big a deal

makes no sense

Reactions: 35
I find it so difficult to listen to her talking about therapy - it’s such a privilege to be able to afford private therapy and there’s so many people waiting for nhs therapy. She has no idea

I’ve made it 6 mins in and I can’t carry on - how is she talking for 20 mins

‘I did start having suicidal thoughts... that sounds a lot deeper than it is’
Mads it is a deep issue, it isn’t something you say then say oh it’s not that big a deal

makes no sense
She makes me so angry 😡

Reactions: 4
I’m still not convinced she’s actually got a therapist. Cos surely a therapist would tell her to stay offline for the sake of her mental health if it was actually affecting her that much? As someone who has had really bad lows in their life and suffered with anxiety and depression since I was very young we’re talking since I was like 12, I can tell you the last thing I wanted to do every day was doll myself up and eye duck myself on Instagram daily. In fact, one time during my worst times I didn’t go on social media for like 18 months.

She’s just full of absolute gob shite. Desperate for money. I notice she’s always sat in a different car lately, has the Range Rover been pawned off for funds? x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Emotionally intelligent? People who actually are emotionally intelligent don’t have to say it, and the fact that she’s leading with ‘she had suicidal thoughts and that they were so deep’ just proves she has no inch of self-awareness or emotional intelligence as she claims. If she really is lying about MH then hell mend her. bleeping tuned to the moon

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just really struggle to believe ANYTHING she says is genuine part of me watching that video DID feel sorry for her because I genuinely do think she’s been so lost recently and maybe that IS why she’s gone off the rails a bit and turned into this “baddie” aka cocky entitled witch HOWEVER at most parts I was just like wtf I just can’t take what she says as genuine because she’s spoken that much shite in the past. It really is a boy who cried wolf situation. She contradicts EVERYTHING she says. I can’t buy it

Reactions: 13
Honestly cannot. As someone who suffers from depression and has near attempted suicide twice. I. Don’t. Believe. Her 🥺😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
at this point i hope karma hits her im over this fake lying witch she probs said she was suicidal to her friends thats why they didnt call her out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still not convinced she’s actually got a therapist. Cos surely a therapist would tell her to stay offline for the sake of her mental health if it was actually affecting her that much? As someone who has had really bad lows in their life and suffered with anxiety and depression since I was very young we’re talking since I was like 12, I can tell you the last thing I wanted to do every day was doll myself up and eye duck myself on Instagram daily. In fact, one time during my worst times I didn’t go on social media for like 18 months.

She’s just full of absolute gob shite. Desperate for money. I notice she’s always sat in a different car lately, has the Range Rover been pawned off for funds? x
Honestly cannot. As someone who suffers from depression and has near attempted suicide twice. I. Don’t. Believe. Her 🥺😡
Love to you both, and anyone else in this situation. This is why I'm so fuming at her yet again. She's taking something that people genuinely suffer from and turning it into a script for her 'career'. I can be very upfront and honest and sometimes even blasé with people about my condition now because I have got to a point in my life where I am 'this is my issue.. Take it or leave it but accept who I am' but it's taken TWENTY YEARS. Not 2 months of fake counselling so I can rebrand myself as a lifestyle guru 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbf with the kinds of stuff she was coming out with you can tell she’s had therapy, either that or she’s done her research very well. They wouldn’t tell her to stay off social media the whole point of therapy is to change the persons behaviours when they are triggered by things and see things from a different perspective, so I can see why they would tell her to come back on. I don’t like the girl myself after things she has done, but she’s definitely been lost recently so at least she has recognised that now

Reactions: 4
Tbf with the kinds of stuff she was coming out with you can tell she’s had therapy, either that or she’s done her research very well. They wouldn’t tell her to stay off social media the whole point of therapy is to change the persons behaviours when they are triggered by things and see things from a different perspective, so I can see why they would tell her to come back on. I don’t like the girl myself after things she has done, but she’s definitely been lost recently so at least she has recognised that now
She’s been saying she’s lost for like two years now and keeps saying she’ll change. But within a few weeks is back to being a narcissist nasty person she always appears to be, which is fine if that’s her personality/who she is she should embrace that instead of trying to be someone she’s not. Like surely that’s why she’s so lost because she’s trying a different personality every week, but can’t stick to it because the real her is always fighting to come back out.

Love to you both, and anyone else in this situation. This is why I'm so fuming at her yet again. She's taking something that people genuinely suffer from and turning it into a script for her 'career'. I can be very upfront and honest and sometimes even blasé with people about my condition now because I have got to a point in my life where I am 'this is my issue.. Take it or leave it but accept who I am' but it's taken TWENTY YEARS. Not 2 months of fake counselling so I can rebrand myself as a lifestyle guru 😡😡😡
Much love darling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
im sorry personally i dont buy her bullshit video esp with her insensitivity towards c and parting ive had family members die bc of people like her not taking is serious

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she’s a changed woman now.. what videos does she plan to do? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looool how many times is she gonna make a video like this? She’s a mini life coach now. Weird the ‘positive vibes’ and journaling latest all of a week last time, and the time before she was a changed woman who loves herself. And here we are.. trying again. Take the hint Mads? Clearly this isn’t for you?

also the not drinking comment.. she’s been out of her stories all week drinking. I give it 2 weeks until a say it or shot it

Ps not 1 negative comment... been up all night deleting?

Reactions: 15
Her teeth turning out so bad must be gods way of telling us he’s on our side x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you can’t get any real modelling work so you’re gonna end up modelling for your boyfriends tit clothing line:
9C0A1782-05AA-4A0A-9A8B-6F833F8EE034.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.