Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we put bets on as to when she’ll post her returning video? I’m thinking Thursday 🤔

Reactions: 7
For someone who claims to have had an ED you'd think she'd be more up front about posing and altering her images

Reactions: 14
Page 42 already guys, maddy must be fuming she’s nearly on another “forum”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how other people with boob jobs have normal boobs but she looks like one of them bad 80’s boob jobs.... what the hell did she do during her recovery 😂
It’s called going to a cheap, Instagram surgeon 🤢 good surgeons will NOT allow their patients to look like they’ve had surgery truuuuust me

Reactions: 12
Madison Sarah #16: She’s so fake, on a YouTube break so read the Wiki!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Madison Sarah #16: her apology was fake, she took a social media break now she's back to see how much she can make

Reactions: 16
It’s called going to a cheap, Instagram surgeon 🤢 good surgeons will NOT allow their patients to look like they’ve had surgery truuuuust me
I don’t understand because on his page his other surgeries look really good.. so I don’t know whether it is just a case of her going too big for her frame and her poor aftercare!

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand because on his page his other surgeries look really good.. so I don’t know whether it is just a case of her going too big for her frame and her poor aftercare!
I’m going for the latter because we know she couldn’t wait to get her pointy nips out for Club Liv x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing I’ll never understand is how people on YouTube film themselves so we can see the true them without photoshop but then edit the tit out of pictures thinking we won’t notice?!
Nooo bleeping way is that her bum on Insta and bum on YT 😂 either she’s had a BBL since or has photoshopped the duck out of her photos because those are not the same bums at ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing I’ll never understand is how people on YouTube film themselves so we can see the true them without photoshop but then edit the tit out of pictures thinking we won’t notice?!
I don’t understand why she does it? She’s in decent shape apart from her ridiculously oversized melons

Reactions: 14
Wait how are people actually bumlicking her still....it actually scares me how someone can be SO DISRESPECTFUL and get away with it... mas

Maddd**

Lol this is on period tho😭😭🤣

Screenshot from a vlog. Bro how can you even catfish yourself like this.... is she insane???? Omgggg so embarrassing. In real life she has horse teeth and a much bigger nose and face?! Plus her eyes are far from catty and Asian like that??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait how are people actually bumlicking her still....it actually scares me how someone can be SO DISRESPECTFUL and get away with it... mas

Maddd**

Screenshot from a vlog. Bro how can you even catfish yourself like this.... is she insane???? Omgggg so embarrassing. In real life she has horse teeth and a much bigger nose and face?! Plus her eyes are far from catty and Asian like that??
ryans wrote a bleeping dissertation length essay defending her nobody is reading that ryan hen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also noticed that neither Han nor Rach commented on her picture as they usually do, but they did on each others hmm :unsure: can't see if they liked it though

Maddd**

''But actually you do have the right to do what you want'' No Ryan sweetie partying with multiple people is considered ''illegal'' and is punishable by fine check again xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I also noticed that neither Han nor Rach commented on her picture as they usually do, but they did on each others hmm :unsure: can't see if they liked it though

''But actually you do have the right to do what you want'' No Ryan sweetie partying with multiple people is considered ''illegal'' and is punishable by fine check again xx
they haven’t liked her last two posts and rachel reposted hannahs post to her story so i guess they aren’t friends with mads anymore THANK GOD

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Maddd**

She looks like Squidward in the first one

ryans wrote a bleeping dissertation length essay defending her nobody is reading that ryan hen
HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.