Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m assuming Madison and Arthur were together around NYE.. yet she decided to spend it with BCW and co? Obviously she shouldn’t be with anyone anyway but isn't that weird 😬

Reactions: 15
So I’m assuming Madison and Arthur were together around NYE.. yet she decided to spend it with BCW and co? Obviously she shouldn’t be with anyone anyway but isn't that weird 😬
Arthur had filming commitments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 471254

Are these her replies to the question
Anyone else get the feeling she wrote these 🤣🤣 every reply is the same but different wording, different spelling and different emoji? I think she’s trying too hard to make it seem like different people wrote it 🤣🤣

she’s also testing the water to see how much criticism she receives and if it’s safe for her to climb out of Arthur’s arse and return to her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“I adore her🥺”, what the duck is there to adore? She contributes nothing? Her videos are basic and boring? Her personality is vile?

Reactions: 18
Anyone else get the feeling she wrote these 🤣🤣 every reply is the same but different wording, different spelling and different emoji? I think she’s trying too hard to make it seem like different people wrote it 🤣🤣

she’s also testing the water to see how much criticism she receives and if it’s safe for her to climb out of Arthur’s arse and return to her job.
100% !! No way with the ratio of negative to positive comments she got on her YT video would she have that many nice ones in a row

Reactions: 15
Has it seriously only been a week since she announced she was taking a break? Lol as if she can’t last longer than 7 days without eye shaggin herself

Reactions: 37
She’s probably been dying to upload on insta. Vain cow

Reactions: 22
100% !! No way with the ratio of negative to positive comments she got on her YT video would she have that many nice ones in a row
I mean maybe if she blocked everyone who said something 'negative'? It's insane to think that there are people who 'miss' her content 🤣 Like miss what exactly? Its the most boring, repetitive and inconsistent content there is 🥴

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.