Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she is deleting all negative comments again! Guess it won’t be long until a yt video is uploaded then!! Honestly a joke how she thinks she can just sweep this under the carpet. All YouTube comments will be negative again I hope! She will soon realise this behaviour is NOT OKAY 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

ALSO !!! Notice how she is copying Han by replying to comments now ! Trying to up the engagement

Reactions: 29
they haven’t liked her last two posts and rachel reposted hannahs post to her story so i guess they aren’t friends with mads anymore THANK GOD
They’re definitely still friends I’ll stand by this 🤣

Reactions: 11
The thing I’ll never understand is how people on YouTube film themselves so we can see the true them without photoshop but then edit the tit out of pictures thinking we won’t notice?!
oh no no no no no

Reactions: 3
I feel like they probably are friends but maybe they don't want to post her pics/comment on them to avoid getting extra attention/hate :sneaky:

Reactions: 22
Oh my god how are her 'fans' that deluded! Just going to take a few minutes to dissect the idiocy.

1. Admits she has broken the lockdown rules numerous times but doesn't have any issue with her law breaking, just the 'energy' being used towards her. I can say for a fact if my family and friends were hosting/attending lockdown parties I would 100% have the same energy and judge/call them out on it too!

2. Compares minimal contact you may have with others at a supermarket to contact at a party 🥴 Last time I checked you wear a mask and stand 2 metres apart at a supermarket? Not take selfies and mingle in an enclosed space for hours?

3. 'Her saying she wasn't going to do it again and then doing it soon after was a bad judgement call' If by bad judgement call you mean blatant lie and indicator of a complete lack of remorse then yeah we can go with that Ryan hun x

4. 'Worry about yourself and stop caring so much what everyone else is doing' How can you not realise it is because of actions like Madison's the whole country has been affected!! So yes we are entitled to care about others actions when they affect us all individually!

5. 'She's being slaughtered for the same thing that many other people are doing' Don't know anyone else privately or publicly that has attended multiple parties during a pandemic and shown no remorse

6. 'There's clearly a hate train for her' Is it a hate or accountability train?

7. 'She faked an apology' So you admit she is a liar and a fake but still support her?

8. 'She is not a role model and does not claim to be' hmm not a role model but happy to accept the benefits of being one like having a big following, people idolize her and the abillity to influence others

9. 'People are blowing this way out of proportion' Wow I don't even know what to say this. Hunderds of thousands of deaths caused by covid and mass mental health at an all time low from associated lockdowns but yeah lets downplay a prime cause of spreading the virus!

Apologies for the long rant but those comments really pissed me off lol like how can people even attempt to justify that behaviour 🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone noticed that her modelling / management has gone from her bio? Or is that old news I can’t keep up 😂

Reactions: 6
Ok guys I know someone who knows someone and I’ve been told that apparently the NYE party was all Madisons idea because she wanted boys over and han and Rach were reluctant at first but went along with it anyway. Then apparently when it came to posting apology videos Mads didn’t want to post one because she wanted to give off the unbothered approach and hope it died down but Rach and Han convinced her too Bcos if they had matching stories it would save their careers. Now Hannah and Rach have seen she’s been out again they’re scared of it shitting on their name and they just think she’s a joke at this point like taking it a step too far so they’ve distanced themselves from her massively. Like I said I’m just a nobody who knows somebody.
Wish this were true but rach’s twitter rampage after mads got caught the 2nd time, which was blatantly defending mads and telling ppl not to hate even tho she didn’t acc name mads, tells me it’s not true :/

Reactions: 8
Oh my god how are her 'fans' that deluded! Just going to take a few minutes to dissect the idiocy.

1. Admits she has broken the lockdown rules numerous times but doesn't have any issue with her law breaking, just the 'energy' being used towards her. I can say for a fact if my family and friends were hosting/attending lockdown parties I would 100% have the same energy and judge/call them out on it too!

2. Compares minimal contact you may have with others at a supermarket to contact at a party 🥴 Last time I checked you wear a mask and stand 2 metres apart at a supermarket? Not take selfies and mingle in an enclosed space for hours?

3. 'Her saying she wasn't going to do it again and then doing it soon after was a bad judgement call' If by bad judgement call you mean blatant lie and indicator of a complete lack of remorse then yeah we can go with that Ryan hun x

4. 'Worry about yourself and stop caring so much what everyone else is doing' How can you not realise it is because of actions like Madison's the whole country has been affected!! So yes we are entitled to care about others actions when they affect us all individually!

5. 'She's being slaughtered for the same thing that many other people are doing' Don't know anyone else privately or publicly that has attended multiple parties during a pandemic and shown no remorse

6. 'There's clearly a hate train for her' Is it a hate or accountability train?

7. 'She faked an apology' So you admit she is a liar and a fake but still support her?

8. 'She is not a role model and does not claim to be' hmm not a role model but happy to accept the benefits of being one like having a big following, people idolize her and the abillity to influence others

9. 'People are blowing this way out of proportion' Wow I don't even know what to say this. Hunderds of thousands of deaths caused by covid and mass mental health at an all time low from associated lockdowns but yeah lets downplay a prime cause of spreading the virus!

Apologies for the long rant but those comments really pissed me off lol like how can people even attempt to justify that behaviour 🤡🤡

YES! And not to mention, a supermarket is a place you have to go, to buy food. A bleeping party is NOT!! Ones essential one is far from, what idiot cannot understand that

Reactions: 14
Just for her like the champagne for one x

Just want to add: all the weight she’s apparently lost she will be put back on the minute the bars open up. Does she not realise alcohol has the most calories
She still drinks all the time too - like she definitely doesn’t seem to include that in her “weight loss” journey

Reactions: 12
I’m trying to convince my bf to comment tits mcgee on her new post to see if he gets blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rachel mentioned mads in her new video about going on holiday when they can so they’re obviously still friends 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.