Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel mentioned mads in her new video about going on holiday when they can so they’re obviously still friends 🥴
And she said they all talk and facetime daily too 🤣 did make me laugh tho when she said hans family have offered rach to bubble with them and she mentioned mads bubbling with her new boyfriend

Reactions: 8

Yes Maddy why don’t you go back to your own house and stop bothering everyone by breaking the rules constantly you piece of absolute trash

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And she said they all talk and facetime daily too 🤣 did make me laugh tho when she said hans family have offered rach to bubble with them and she mentioned mads bubbling with her new boyfriend
Ok so are Hannah’s parents running a home for wayward girls? First they were taking Madison in at Christmas and now they are taking in Rach. Never knew they were so charitable aw it’s lovely really, thank you Mr and Mrs Hadfield, keep these hoes out of trouble xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok so are Hannah’s parents running a home for wayward girls? First they were taking Madison in at Christmas and now they are taking in Rach. Never knew they were so charitable aw it’s lovely really, thank you Mr and Mrs Hadfield, keep these hoes out of trouble xxx
Is her mom trying to be like Tracy Beaker’s fake mom Cam?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just a few comments from today’s picture of madis titty upgrade

962EBA48-AC81-478A-9A14-D35C4CF91D3E.jpeg

think you mean back and beggy as ever sharmaine.

FAE5C085-73E1-49DB-BFF7-9AAACC456A8F.jpeg

these kind of comments kill me, what a clear demonstration of her racial ambiguity.

A109435E-4E7F-4551-92AB-3DD94F2C09C8.jpeg

im quite interested too keyphobb xo

where’s she going at 7pm on a Sunday ffs, picking your bf up from another party are we
she’s probably gone to suck Umars dick for a Dior saddle bag that’ll match her jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she back ... thought she was taking a break cba for her photoshopped pictures. Her boobs look soooo weird gravity isn’t a thing for them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do her lips never seem to go down? Like how often must she be having filler?!

Reactions: 21
Her boobs are not good... I know they’re fake but I’ve done tons of research into boob jobs and they look like that for the first 3/4 months and then drop and soften lots.... that is worrying, seems like it could actually be a complication 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Her boobs are not good... I know they’re fake but I’ve done tons of research into boob jobs and they look like that for the first 3/4 months and then drop and soften lots.... that is worrying, seems like it could actually be a complication 😂😂
Yeah! Like you only have to look at people close to her who have also had boob jobs I.e. Holly and her boobs look brilliant. I think it must really have been because she didn’t wear the support bra etc. Especially her nipples - that surely can’t be normal that they’re always hard!?

Reactions: 10
Obviously not condoning their parties... but does anyone else think how tit of a friend maddy is cos she literally deleted BCW so fat out of her life and threw him under the bus when the parties went viral... like it makes sense why she has no friends. She seems to cut people off. She’s out partying somewhere and poor BCW is sat in watch the match highlights 🥺❤

• Sad
Reactions: 14
where’s she going at 7pm on a Sunday ffs, picking your bf up from another party are we
And who’s car is she in? Cos the seats in hers are black (ref. Her come drive with me 3 weeks ago)

Reactions: 11
Think it's cause she had the cheaper option, boob jobs look much softer when placed under the muscle.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.