Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy cultural appropriation Sunday to one of our baddy trio galsšŸ„³
Iā€™m a white woman with Italian heritage and even this angers me. Just why???
This made me wonder what the deal is when they sleep over w a guy and they wake up a different race šŸ¤£šŸ„“ I would love to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isnā€™t one of the fan accounts a POC? How does she not find Madsā€™ blackfishing offensive? šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why canā€™t she just apologise ???? How bleeping hard is it honestly. Sheā€™d rather lose her income than apologise lolllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ewwww why are her boobs pointy like that
I donā€™t understand how other people with boob jobs have normal boobs but she looks like one of them bad 80ā€™s boob jobs.... what the hell did she do during her recovery šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t understand how other people with boob jobs have normal boobs but she looks like one of them bad 80ā€™s boob jobs.... what the hell did she do during her recovery šŸ˜‚
wore the support bra for all of 10 minutes then fucked off to club liv

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cone nips. Did she get a BBL on that week off? She never had an ass before, or has she done a Rachel Leary šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she literally using the wall to separate her cheeks to make them appear bigger? Wtf
DC85D69E-22F7-4019-8B34-B47155B4ABB8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
You can just imagine poor Arthur directing this tit show of a photo shoot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.