Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a walking death threat - the turd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she made it worse for herself but pop off sis 😘

Reactions: 15
Mmmmhhh🙄 all she can talk about is death threats, she’s trying to make herself look like the good person in all of this
View attachment 461173
this whole death threats thing really annoys me, because she always mentions it... no one has said she deserves them. Sending death threats is never okay, but who even takes them seriously? If I a troll account told me to die I don’t think it would effect me as much as my ‘supporters’ hating me

Reactions: 26
this whole death threats thing really annoys me, because she always mentions it... no one has said she deserves them. Sending death threats is never okay, but who even takes them seriously? If I a troll account told me to die I don’t think it would effect me as much as my ‘supporters’ hating me
i havent seen one death threat to her

Reactions: 16
Mmmmhhh🙄 all she can talk about is death threats, she’s trying to make herself look like the good person in all of this
View attachment 461173
It's also the fact that she seems to have forgotten about her whole fake apology after NYE. She was so adamant that she "wished she could fix it" and how she'd never do it again yet she's just openly admitting she went to ANOTHER party and brushing it off like it's nothing. How she still has supporters when she so blatantly lies is beyond me.

“Taking a break” but can’t help herself replying to comments! (This is on her second most recent photo)

It’s not just “attending a party” though is it? It’s unnecessarily putting peoples lives at risk simply because she can’t think of anyone else other than herself! Selfish cow
before she posted that she replied to this comment, and then deleted the comment, her comment and posted about the death threat lmao, anything to be the victim :rolleyes:
155811630_798703807387710_6769831171176157957_n.jpg

• Sick
Shes a despicable human being. Hows she trying to turn this as if she’s the victim in all of this. Ive not seen/ heard of a single death threat being sent to her- both on this forum or on insta?! She’s unremorseful, unapologetic and then playing the victim. Heartless cow. Her conscience must be a scary place if after everything shes done she still feels sorry for HERSELF and not the people shes put at risk.

Reactions: 18
In NO way am I defending her but the girl is troubled and it’s so clear to see. She lost Paddy and it was no secret at the time and even up until recently that it broke her heart and her whole life changed because of it. I really think this whole getting her boobs done, moving to a lavish apartment and getting a Range Rover and this bad b attitude is all a big distraction for her because she’s always been so heart broken about him and her ending. And it’s just turned her sour. Complete other end of the spectrum but it’s like when these big celebs shoot to fame and become drug addicts etc it’s the same concept. She’s obviously gained a lot of followers and subscribers over this last year with lockdown etc and doesn’t really know how to act now she has more money and independence etc. It’s really turned her SOUR. But you really can see that deep down she’s so lost like she literally doesn’t know her place in society and doesn’t even know who she is or wants to be which is why she’s just doing anything to “fit in”. I also think she secretly enjoys drama which is why she was lapping up all them videos of her at the party - she knew it would bring her some press. Because she knows even bad press is still press. She’s not silly 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2nd upload to the priv account LADEHS !!!
Plot twist she’s uploading screenshots from this site to that account haha

In NO way am I defending her but the girl is troubled and it’s so clear to see. She lost Paddy and it was no secret at the time and even up until recently that it broke her heart and her whole life changed because of it. I really think this whole getting her boobs done, moving to a lavish apartment and getting a Range Rover and this bad b attitude is all a big distraction for her because she’s always been so heart broken about him and her ending. And it’s just turned her sour. Complete other end of the spectrum but it’s like when these big celebs shoot to fame and become drug addicts etc it’s the same concept. She’s obviously gained a lot of followers and subscribers over this last year with lockdown etc and doesn’t really know how to act now she has more money and independence etc. It’s really turned her SOUR. But you really can see that deep down she’s so lost like she literally doesn’t know her place in society and doesn’t even know who she is or wants to be which is why she’s just doing anything to “fit in”. I also think she secretly enjoys drama which is why she was lapping up all them videos of her at the party - she knew it would bring her some press. Because she knows even bad press is still press. She’s not silly 🤷🏽‍♀️
Didn’t she break up with him though? I’m not saying she isn’t still hurt, but she finished things when they were clearly very happy together.

Reactions: 12
Oh hi Madison 🙋🏻‍♀️ that’s a nice username you’ve chosen. Is that you trying to mispronounce Aaliyah again?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s vile 🤢🤢 she straight up said ‘i’m living my life for me and will continue to make the same mistakes’ which is just a massive duck u to the lockdown rules and baso saying i don’t care and i’ll do what i want? she continues to put others down for their income ect but god forbid someone calls her out for putting people at risk! and she still tries to play the victim, she’s actually unbelievable. what a selfish witch, not a single bit of remorse from her.

Reactions: 20
Omgggg death threats card again? Link the death threats in the description box pls babe cos I’ve not seen one x

Reactions: 32
Literally! The girl said she should expect hate, but Madison isn’t even blocking people just for “death threats” that she isn’t getting, a loyal long time fan will say they’re disappointed and could you explain and BAM BLOCKED.
If you’re not saying “you did nothing wrong love you” she will constitute it as hate

VICTIM PLAYER

Reactions: 17
Funny how she draws attention to unseen death threats yet deletes comments of people saying their family member has died due to covid and they used to really support her & are upset. Really insensitive behaviour from someone who takes supposed death threats to heart

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Omgggg death threats card again? Link the death threats in the description box pls babe cos I’ve not seen one x
Literally BEST BELIEVE the second she got a death threat it would be posted on her story with the @ of the person included

Reactions: 22
Literally BEST BELIEVE the second she got a death threat it would be posted on her story with the @ of the person included
Exactly! She’s so quick to call out people with a snarky reply should wouldn’t let that slip by

Reactions: 12
How can she still be so dumb for saying “for going to a party” in a pandemic + lockdown hun. She’s threatening the death of thousands of people by doing it basically lol so how can she moan about death threats..... don’t like taste of your own medicine babe xxxx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.