Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to have a break, she needs to do a real break and log off all her social medias because as long she's replying to comments, causing arguments and liking nasty tweets people will continue to stay angry. I agree with the person who said she's lost herself, she 100% has but its her responsibility to become a better person and not blame other people for the way she acts, she's a grown woman the only person who is responsible for her duck ups is herself, not her ex or her so called haters or friends who lead her astray. She needs real actual help, its not normal for a 23 year old to be such a compulsive liar especially when its lies to make herself look or seem better, it's the sign of a narcissist and having nobody to hold her accountable and minions who worship the ground she walks on is only going to make her worse.

Do I think she deserves to have a career? yeah I do but I dont think she deserves the career she currently has were she is the subject of 13 year olds adoration and creepy old mens wet dreams, she doesn't deserve to have a platform where she pretends to spout positivity, self love and body positivity because none of that is her, so many small influencers deserve and would make real change with the platform Madison has but she chooses to use it to sell young girls crap they don't need by giving them insecurities and fucked up advice. She shouldn't be allowed a career that relies so heavily on public opinion because the good comments go to her head and the "bad" comments get blocked and dismissed as hate so she will never grow or get better. It's disgusting the way she is right now, incredibly short sighted and selfish and by her own admission she doesn't think about how what she does effects other people, how is that a good influence especially when she isn't trying to change, it blows me away her fans will continue to love her because she calls them her best friends, I reckon the girls running her fan accounts must be young because they don't seem to have any critical thinking skills.
Lmao sorry for the rant but I'm really pissed off

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In NO way am I defending her but the girl is troubled and it’s so clear to see. She lost Paddy and it was no secret at the time and even up until recently that it broke her heart and her whole life changed because of it. I really think this whole getting her boobs done, moving to a lavish apartment and getting a Range Rover and this bad b attitude is all a big distraction for her because she’s always been so heart broken about him and her ending. And it’s just turned her sour. Complete other end of the spectrum but it’s like when these big celebs shoot to fame and become drug addicts etc it’s the same concept. She’s obviously gained a lot of followers and subscribers over this last year with lockdown etc and doesn’t really know how to act now she has more money and independence etc. It’s really turned her SOUR. But you really can see that deep down she’s so lost like she literally doesn’t know her place in society and doesn’t even know who she is or wants to be which is why she’s just doing anything to “fit in”. I also think she secretly enjoys drama which is why she was lapping up all them videos of her at the party - she knew it would bring her some press. Because she knows even bad press is still press. She’s not silly 🤷🏽‍♀️
Being heartbroken and lost isn’t an excuse to be such a bleep lol. Most people on the planet have had the same or worse happen to them and don’t turn into bad people, I don’t understand how any of the above is an acceptable reason to act how she does?
1AFA789C-F0D1-4E7E-9EA9-6FBB3152AB2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
In regards to Pat, she said she fell out of love with him and she ended it. I think it must have been hard back then but they finished ages ago and she wanted the split and has dated a lot since. I think if she was still hung up on Paddy she would have looked to make it work with him ages ago but I think she wanted the excitement of dating while growing in her career. No shade to her there, do what you want but I don’t think her split with Paddy is why she’s gone off the rails. I think money and popularity has gone to her head.

Reactions: 18
In NO way am I defending her but the girl is troubled and it’s so clear to see. She lost Paddy and it was no secret at the time and even up until recently that it broke her heart and her whole life changed because of it. I really think this whole getting her boobs done, moving to a lavish apartment and getting a Range Rover and this bad b attitude is all a big distraction for her because she’s always been so heart broken about him and her ending. And it’s just turned her sour. Complete other end of the spectrum but it’s like when these big celebs shoot to fame and become drug addicts etc it’s the same concept. She’s obviously gained a lot of followers and subscribers over this last year with lockdown etc and doesn’t really know how to act now she has more money and independence etc. It’s really turned her SOUR. But you really can see that deep down she’s so lost like she literally doesn’t know her place in society and doesn’t even know who she is or wants to be which is why she’s just doing anything to “fit in”. I also think she secretly enjoys drama which is why she was lapping up all them videos of her at the party - she knew it would bring her some press. Because she knows even bad press is still press. She’s not silly 🤷🏽‍♀️
I do get where you are coming from with this. I think she broke it off with Paddy out of boredom and she really thought she would level up but she just got caught up in a fake world and I don’t think she truly enjoys the life she has now. My opinion is that she actually misses the life she had with paddy when it was just the two of them in each other’s pockets, even though at the time she wanted more. Could be why she’s gone back to Manny. Even though I make fun of her for this “I’ve lost myself” act, I’m starting to believe it lmao but she needs to find herself quickly because the way she is now is actually repulsive !!! She makes my skin crawl honestlee

Reactions: 12
Is that beanie her mans brand or another obnoxious designer brand that idk because I’m a broke witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do get where you are coming from with this. I think she broke it off with Paddy out of boredom and she really thought she would level up but she just got caught up in a fake world and I don’t think she truly enjoys the life she has now. My opinion is that she actually misses the life she had with paddy when it was just the two of them in each other’s pockets, even though at the time she wanted more. Could be why she’s gone back to Manny. Even though I make fun of her for this “I’ve lost myself” act, I’m starting to believe it lmao but she needs to find herself quickly because the way she is now is actually repulsive !!! She makes my skin crawl honestlee
Don’t actually think she has lost herself personally. I reckon she ended things with Paddy in the hope it would give her a step up in her ‘career’ and open new doors for opportunities for her being a single woman. None of that has quite turned out how she imagined or expected it would and so she’s hit a bit of a dead end and found herself, quite happily, fully absorbing the fake life that comes along with Instagram and YouTube ‘influencing’. It’s annoying that she’s claiming she doesn’t want to be an influencer, right so don’t be one? Go and get a normal job like a normal person where your life isn’t played out online in front of thousands of people to hold you to a higher standard than the normal everyday person that lives a quiet life. But is she going to do that? Of course she isn’t, she loves all the perks that come along with that ‘job’ except the being held accountable for every move she makes. Definitely wouldn’t surprise me if she thought she had paddy on a string and could hold him at arms length, after the break up, in the hopes he’d come chasing her back later down the line and they’d end up back together. Seeing him move on, be happy with a gorg girl and not acknowledge her ever must be a huge kick in the horse teeth for her but the grass isn’t always greener and she clearly thought it would be. About time she learns you can’t always have your cake and eat it.

Reactions: 18
I just don't understand this girls logic whatsoever. Saying she's 23 and living her life etc. Bullshit. She knows exactly what she's doing and just being a selfish cow about it. If she's wanting to play the age card, why the fucks she renting her own apartment and driving a range rover looolllllll

Reactions: 16
Smuggy Grinch face in the passenger seat? With whoooo this time🙄
for someone who's spent a lot on a range rover she spends a lot of time in the passenger seat of other people's cars

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking a break from YouTube to sit in the passenger seat and go where exactly??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking a break from YouTube to sit in the passenger seat and go where exactly??
bringing the ubereats to herself instead of getting it delivered... she's got to save on the delivery fee now mami 😿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
right soz if I go to hell for this but why the duck is it fair that families/people who have followed the rules to a T are the ones getting ill and dying from this. I’d LOVE to see her behaviour if one of her family/friends took a turn with Covid cause it’s just not bleeping fair. Why when my family have been super careful did my dad end up I hospital but she’s just in bleeping fairy land ITS MAKING MY BLOOD BOIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.