Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her private account and Arthurā€™s account both have ā€˜mā€™ in the bio, probably for each other šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
I meannnnnnnnšŸ„ŗitā€™s probably because both of their names start with m ahaha

213D380C-7740-4C85-AA34-BA1962991631.png

monday morning surprise mamiā€™sšŸ„ŗblocked on a second account lol

canā€™t work out why though as I havenā€™t messaged her or commented anything purely because Iā€™m running out of accounts to usešŸ˜‚ the only thing I can think of is reporting her account and liking a comment which she hasnā€™t deleted (I checked on another account) sheā€™s so strangešŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now sheā€™s taking a break sheā€™ll be on Tattle more than usual šŸ¤“

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s so annoying seeing people like our baddie mads not facing any repercussions for anything sheā€™s done.

her saying she was doesnā€™t want the label ā€œinfluencersā€ but will more than happily to get all the free crap and show all the tat she gets sent all over social media. If you donā€™t like the negativity you get from being an influencer donā€™t do it at all, shouldnā€™t be fair she can hang up the title cos sheā€™s getting backlash but can also live off all the ā€œperksā€

I got blocked off her main account for liking a comment where someone was going in on her. What a pussy šŸ˜‚ Her blocked list must be way higher than her actual followers considering most of her followers are fake accounts with 0 posts and gibberish usernames šŸ„“

Reactions: 9
Also I reported her acc on insta, heard back and theyā€™ve decided not to remove it as it doesnt breach community guidelines! Not sure its worth reporting guys if insta arent going to do anything.. šŸ˜“

Reactions: 8
Omg she's deleted comments again!!! So she's obviously always on her phone cos she delete comments so fast but she can't reply to any of the nice comments on her Instagram? If that doesn't show that she doesn't give a duck about her followers then I don't know what does. I actually feel sorry for them cos they support her and she doesn't ever reply to them or even just like their comments. She really doesn't deserve any of them man honestly, she needs to remember that if it wasn't for her followers she wouldn't be where she is today, she's just a nasty piece of work who doesn't appreciate any of her followers cos she's only in it for the moneyšŸ¤¢. I just would absolutely love it if all of her followers came and read the threads on here about her but no cos we're all bitter witches aren't we? For the record I think everyone on this thread is lovely, yes maybe sometimes we say nasty things but that's only cos of her own actions so she brings it all on herself lol, she only doesn't like us cos we speak the truth(something which mads wouldn't know if it hit her in the face)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I meannnnnnnnšŸ„ŗitā€™s probably because both of their names start with m ahaha

View attachment 461080
monday morning surprise mamiā€™sšŸ„ŗblocked on a second account lol

canā€™t work out why though as I havenā€™t messaged her or commented anything purely because Iā€™m running out of accounts to usešŸ˜‚ the only thing I can think of is reporting her account and liking a comment which she hasnā€™t deleted (I checked on another account) sheā€™s so strangešŸ„“

Dw it wonā€™t be reporting her account thatā€™s anonymous, sheā€™s blocking people who like comments lol: how exhausting...

Reactions: 3
ā€œTaking a breakā€ but canā€™t help herself replying to comments! (This is on her second most recent photo)

Itā€™s not just ā€œattending a partyā€ though is it? Itā€™s unnecessarily putting peoples lives at risk simply because she canā€™t think of anyone else other than herself! Selfish cow

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She blocked me for liking a comment saying embarrassing, I supported her since she started YouTube. Even stuck up for her after NYE because I thought people make mistakes and sheā€™s apologised albeit not a sincere one but she did say sorry. But now sheā€™s throwing it back in peoples faces who were actual fans. I really hope sheā€™s reading this thread and sees sheā€™s fucked up. I looked up to you. I hope Hannah and Rachel distance themselves from you because you are dragging them down.

Reactions: 20
MmmmhhhšŸ™„ all she can talk about is death threats, sheā€™s trying to make herself look like the good person in all of this
6E521C87-1D85-41FD-936B-B6490BDE6974.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
MmmmhhhšŸ™„ all she can talk about is death threats, sheā€™s trying to make herself look like the good person in all of this
View attachment 461173
there was one comment one that tit bloggers do that went too far that I would never say to anyone and don't agree with but she's got them blocked so wont have even seen it, every single comment I have seen has been calling out her behaviour, I've not once seen a comment I would deem as nasty or hate nothing even close to a death threat why is she trying to make people sorry for her. The video didn't work, lying about death threats wont work either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.