Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being heartbroken and lost isn’t an excuse to be such a bleep lol. Most people on the planet have had the same or worse happen to them and don’t turn into bad people, I don’t understand how any of the above is an acceptable reason to act how she does?View attachment 461403
this was why I said in no way am I defending her she’s an absolute dick I was just giving my opinion on how and why I think she’s changed so much

Reactions: 6
right soz if I go to hell for this but why the duck is it fair that families/people who have followed the rules to a T are the ones getting ill and dying from this. I’d LOVE to see her behaviour if one of her family/friends took a turn with Covid cause it’s just not bleeping fair. Why when my family have been super careful did my dad end up I hospital but she’s just in bleeping fairy land ITS MAKING MY BLOOD BOIL.
Honestly, people who have shielded the whole time and done nothing but stay in have caught covid and potentially could die yet some people are still “living their lives”. Completely and utterly selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone in my family was shielding and they caught it. In hospital for months and months, they’re okay now thankfully
right soz if I go to hell for this but why the duck is it fair that families/people who have followed the rules to a T are the ones getting ill and dying from this. I’d LOVE to see her behaviour if one of her family/friends took a turn with Covid cause it’s just not bleeping fair. Why when my family have been super careful did my dad end up I hospital but she’s just in bleeping fairy land ITS MAKING MY BLOOD BOIL.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. I have a family member who's still in hospital for over 2 weeks now due to covid. She only sees 1 family member (to provide childcare) and she caught it from A CHILD AND STILL ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL. how can this clown go to parties and meet up with several people and not be held accountable for her piss poor actions?!?!?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I cant believe the new display photo on her instagram is from that deleted video 😂 also shouldn't she be self isolating after the party?? Even more proof that first apology was fake af

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cant believe the new display photo on her instagram is from that deleted video 😂 also shouldn't she be self isolating after the party?? Even more proof that first apology was fake af
Not sure Baddy knows what self isolating is, she’s not very smart

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm absolutely gobsmacked that she is back to pouting and smiling on ig as if nothing has happened.

I really shouldn't look, she winds me up so much. Although it has helped stop me from eating too much.....makes me so nauseous every time.

Who on earth does she thinks wants to see those video clips???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
nahhh that death threat comment has me PISSED.
No one deserves death threats but soreeeee badeee maddeeee when you’re risking spreading a virus that KILLS people, you deserve to get called out for it. You’re receiving death threats, whilst your actions could put someone on their death bed you silly bleep. Leave YouTube, Instagram and the fillers alone and go live this quiet life you clearly oh so manifest on Twitter 😴 bore off

soz rant over 😂

Reactions: 10
I think Rachel is very much Team Badison but I think Hannah is distancing herself... she hasn’t liked her insta pics in a while....

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok so I'm new to this thread.. I have no idea who she is but have so many questions!!

Read her wiki... Would never have thought she was that pale blonde girl :oops:

• Haha
Not sure if this has been posted already so ignore if it has, but let’s she what happens with their ‘investigation’ I think there’s too much pressure for them not to do anything in my opinion cos it won’t just go away
B0D1E056-73F7-4283-A511-EA532E2C8D4D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Her model agency seem to be just as mature as her cos they’ve limited the comments on their pics 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Is that beanie her mans brand or another obnoxious designer brand that idk because I’m a broke witch?
It’s a chrome hearts designer beanie ofc she loves to flaunt the designer DAILY. Kylie Jenner / Bella hadid wear it alot, never seen her wear it before probs a brand her man likes lol

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been posted already so ignore if it has, but let’s she what happens with their ‘investigation’ I think there’s too much pressure for them not to do anything in my opinion cos it won’t just go away View attachment 461718
Someone wanna take one for the team and call the agency for a rant 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.