Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s using her private account on this “break” she’s got her first post and a couple more followers... is it bad I want someone to hack into it and show us 🥺
The password is probably one of: “iloveme” “iamthebaddest” “iamsobeautiful” “Arthur5eva” “umartakemeback” “whoisumar” “BCW” “bustyqueen”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
trying this..here's the end of the video where she addresses everything
EDIT: it finally worked LOL. if anyone wants to see the rest of the video let me know as I recorded the whole thing but honestly its just her answering questions about how to be an influencer so its not too exciting..
this is the 'apology/explanation':

can’t take this girl. her whole fake ethnicity thing, her changing her last name 😳 pretending her hair is ‘naturally curly’ just a whole mess, feeding off black culture

Reactions: 15
The password is probably one of: “iloveme” “iamthebaddest” “iamsobeautiful” “Arthur5eva” “umartakemeback” “whoisumar” “BCW” “bustyqueen”
Gonna try them all and report back xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when The Sun called her a former YouTuber 6 months ago. They manifested it mamis 🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s changed her ig picture, you just know she’s dying to upload that picture and have comments telling her how “unreal” she is 🥺❤ But she can’t cos of the haters

Reactions: 13
She would be brain dead stupid to go to Paris right now but at this point I wouldn’t put it past her!!!

we need to watch the stories of the people who are there like hawks 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 14
Her private account and Arthur’s account both have ‘m’ in the bio, probably for each other 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic but did anyone listen to that podcast BCW was on lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just gone off every UK youtuber in this pandemic I literally only watch Amber Scholl from USA 🙁

Reactions: 13
“whoisumar” 😭😭😭 when I tell you I’m crying with laughter at 10am🤣🤣

More like who is sketty Maddy Plant from Moston 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only people I watch regularly on youtube now are Mina Le and stealthespotlight, a lot of the UK influencers a cardboard cut outs of each other they're just more up market fiat 500 girls (no shade just not my vibe)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.