Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spilt the tea herself a few weeks ago when she said her parents aren't "together" anymore. Yet they still live in the same house and think having a flash BMW on the drive makes them look good
I had a look at some of your older posts about Roy “riding more than his bike” and being “surprised to see them playing happy families”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Do her parents have to still live in the same house because of her mum being JW? Sorry I don’t know much about the religion

Reactions: 5
so her parents aren't together but still live together or did I misunderstand? Tbh I can sort of empathise with that because the same happened to me, weird she just so casually mentioned it though it's not something I'd drop into a convo on a whim then never mention again

Reactions: 3
Did you have an affair with him? Is that what you’re saying

Reactions: 30
I am not going to be the one vilified but yes it is true and he needs to be held accountable. I held off saying to protect Madison's mental health but the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.

Reactions: 39
I am not going to be the one vilified but yes it is true and he needs to be held accountable. I held off saying to protect Madison's mental health but the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.
Be thankful you didn’t become her step-mom! It looks like him and Jan haven’t been together for years but just lived together for the sake of Baddy. So would it still be considered an affair? Did you want to continue the relationship or was it just a fling?

Reactions: 22
Really What was he like. Did you find out anything that proves she’s lying a lot?

Reactions: 6
If her mam is still a Jw and they are still legally married , then yes it is an affair and she went with a married man

Reactions: 5
the more I see of her it is clear that she knows of and even condoned her dad's behaviour.
wait, what do you mean? did you put something? sorry, have I missed something? what makes you think she knew/knows?

Reactions: 4
Long time lurked here only made an account to join an advice thread buttttt—— i gotta ask
@Belinda where did you meet Roy? Did you meet Maddy at all? (I do hope you’re okay as it sounds like a fucked up family/situation to be involved with)

Reactions: 15
I mean I need evidence and receipts to believe this but this is hilarious I hope Mads’ is reading and freaking out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.