Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fan page for all three of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I added a few more pics to the wiki moms because it’s Saturday and I didn’t go to pick up my boyfriend from a party x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A fan page for all three of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I added a few more pics to the wiki moms because it’s Saturday and I didn’t go to pick up my boyfriend from a party x
Ooo mom where did you find these gems?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just saw the new pics on the wiki page, it's actually really sad to see how much she's changed herself when she was so naturally pretty before

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I live for her clown behaviour 🤣🤣 reading her wiki has me in stitches
C1F70B60-A130-4DCA-803B-BCAC29CEF8E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good work mom, you’ve got spy skills that our Jan could be proud of ❤🥺
This spy has been at home seeing no one for months because I actually care about my health and those around me, unlike Miss Madison Sarah Plant 🌱

So I’ll see what other gems are out there to add to the wiki, our work of art. Should put it on an easel 👀

Is that Misha Grimes or am I seeing things because I’m druuunk on 1942
Guess Madison invited Misha over to her house? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.