Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s probably how she was sat in her apartment when her video backfired and no one was licking her arse 😂😂

probably how she acts when Manny says no to the latest designer purchase she’s hinting at as well
Omg nooo stop 😂 Veruca Salt who?

Don’t know if these have been posted yet but what’s going on with Arthur’s face in the first pic haha 😅🤡
View attachment 467556View attachment 467558View attachment 467560View attachment 467561View attachment 467563
Coked up by the looks of it, these are golden omg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me he’s like something I’d see stood in the corner of my room when I’m having sleep paralysis 😩
I can’t deal with this thread today ffs 😂😂

For real tho... what a downgrade from Paddy and all the others in the last few years

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me he’s like something I’d see stood in the corner of my room when I’m having sleep paralysis 😩
Lol so true 😂😂😂😂😂 I would be so scared

I can’t deal with this thread today ffs 😂😂

For real tho... what a downgrade from Paddy and all the others in the last few years
paddy was a real one honestly like husband material, Arthur on the other hand don’t even know what to say about him 😳😅🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
pls read the wiki mom🥺
I didn’t realise we had a wiki thank you! Whoever put it together great job mom xo

also !!!!!!!! What’s in the racially ambiguous blackfishing is going on here?!? Cannot believe she looks that different and I BET she wants a proper perm disgusting witch anything to look anything other than white.

30B0A02B-CB60-4275-BDE1-5A3DA325600E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I didn’t realise we had a wiki thank you! Whoever put it together great job mom xo

also !!!!!!!! What’s in the racially ambiguous blackfishing is going on here?!? Cannot believe she looks that different and I BET she wants a proper perm disgusting witch anything to look anything other than white.

View attachment 467720
This needs to go on Twitter!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not baddisons fan pages STILL licking her arse 🥴🙄

It’s the “🥺” emoji that goes through me! Just like plant 😂😂 Also saying she doesn’t want chunkz to get hate but clearly she does otherwise why would you share it?!? I can’t believe I used to have an account! They all annoy me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It’s the “🥺” emoji that goes through me! Just like plant 😂😂 Also saying she doesn’t want chunkz to get hate but clearly she does otherwise why would you share it?!? I can’t believe I used to have an account! They all annoy me
That's thrown me off I thought she was really young like 13/14 at most

Reactions: 11
Just posted something Sallie Axl related on the wrong thread!! Apologies 😂🤪 as you were

Reactions: 1

What’s Chunkz even got to do with Madison? No correlation sweet like mads x

Reactions: 8

View attachment 467720
This pains me to see. Our beautiful black kings and queens were literally slaughtered because of their skin colour. Madison has a black fettish. Whether it’s black men or her own appearance she is completely insulting the black community. We should love black beauty and culture but NOT steal it from them. Being black is simply not something that you can or should even attempt to copy.

Madison is under the hashtag #blm already on Twitter..... @joannalouisa3 posted a tweet about cultural appropriation. Let’s all like and retweet!!!!! Everyone should know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ok guys I know someone who knows someone and I’ve been told that apparently the NYE party was all Madisons idea because she wanted boys over and han and Rach were reluctant at first but went along with it anyway. Then apparently when it came to posting apology videos Mads didn’t want to post one because she wanted to give off the unbothered approach and hope it died down but Rach and Han convinced her too Bcos if they had matching stories it would save their careers. Now Hannah and Rach have seen she’s been out again they’re scared of it shitting on their name and they just think she’s a joke at this point like taking it a step too far so they’ve distanced themselves from her massively. Like I said I’m just a nobody who knows somebody.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Ok guys I know someone who knows someone and I’ve been told that apparently the NYE party was all Madisons idea because she wanted boys over and han and Rach were reluctant at first but went along with it anyway. Then apparently when it came to posting apology videos Mads didn’t want to post one because she wanted to give off the unbothered approach and hope it died down but Rach and Han convinced her too Bcos if they had matching stories it would save their careers. Now Hannah and Rach have seen she’s been out again they’re scared of it shitting on their name and they just think she’s a joke at this point like taking it a step too far so they’ve distanced themselves from her massively. Like I said I’m just a nobody who knows somebody.
Wow I hope this is all true! Han & Rach really need to distance themselves from her... she’s toxic and would easily drag them down with her

Reactions: 26
This pains me to see. Our beautiful black kings and queens were literally slaughtered because of their skin colour. Madison has a black fettish. Whether it’s black men or her own appearance she is completely insulting the black community. We should love black beauty and culture but NOT steal it from them. Being black is simply not something that you can or should even attempt to copy.

Madison is under the hashtag #blm already on Twitter..... @joannalouisa3 posted a tweet about cultural appropriation. Let’s all like and retweet!!!!! Everyone should know.
absolutely ! whilst I’m not black, but half white/asian, I see from the Asian side how annoying it can be when people like madi want to appear racially ambiguous or want to emulate black/mixed features but don’t understand the struggle of it. I don’t even think it’s a case of her not being educated enough, this is not an excuse for someone who is in madis position, it’s because she simply DOES NOT CARE. And it RILES me, I cannot believe how her tiny little changes have amounted to a massive change in her appearance it’s only when we look at her side by side images and see the HUGE difference. And I really believe it’s obvious self-hatred of being white.

I am half white/Asian and my skin is light, so I do fake tan as most white girls do but majority of us don’t do it to the nth degree like madi. I’d like to think most white girls, like myself, love a healthy looking tan but we are not trying to look racially ambiguous. It’s tit because people like madi who look like a different race when wearing fake tan wreck it for other white girls because now we get slaughtered for even wearing fake tan.

She fetishises anything but her own heritages/race, one minute she’s Persian, then she’s Italian, then she’s black/dark because of her fake tan - and I mean that with zero disrespect. She only dates black men or Asian, and the white guys she does date she uses for clout. She needs to accept she’s white and be proud of it, instead of taking a u-turn from being blonde white, to dark hair dark skin.

sorry for going on a tangent moms x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean I'm not surprised. She's selfish anyway - we can all see that a mile off. I can imagine she probably told Rach and Han it'll be okay and then obviously wasn't. A bit of a tit human being all around. Hopefully Han and Rach drop her completely because she's already almost destroyed their careers - so they leave her to it. crappy thing to do to your friends - but Rach and Han should have said no

Reactions: 14
I’m living for the tea sis, if you every hear anymore from somebody please bring it this way 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 10
absolutely ! whilst I’m not black, but half white/asian, I see from the Asian side how annoying it can be when people like madi want to appear racially ambiguous or want to emulate black/mixed features but don’t understand the struggle of it. I don’t even think it’s a case of her not being educated enough, this is not an excuse for someone who is in madis position, it’s because she simply DOES NOT CARE. And it RILES me, I cannot believe how her tiny little changes have amounted to a massive change in her appearance it’s only when we look at her side by side images and see the HUGE difference. And I really believe it’s obvious self-hatred of being white.

I am half white/Asian and my skin is light, so I do fake tan as most white girls do but majority of us don’t do it to the nth degree like madi. I’d like to think most white girls, like myself, love a healthy looking tan but we are not trying to look racially ambiguous. It’s tit because people like madi who look like a different race when wearing fake tan wreck it for other white girls because now we get slaughtered for even wearing fake tan.

She fetishises anything but her own heritages/race, one minute she’s Persian, then she’s Italian, then she’s black/dark because of her fake tan - and I mean that with zero disrespect. She only dates black men or Asian, and the white guys she does date she uses for clout. She needs to accept she’s white and be proud of it, instead of taking a u-turn from being blonde white, to dark hair dark skin.

sorry for going on a tangent moms x

Hey yes I didn’t mean to exclude the fact that she DEFINITELY incorporates Asian features into her looks by editing etc!!! I am not playing that down I definitely think she is incredibly racially ambiguous, just in this exact response I was reacting to the shocking comparison of her white & black. Racism is a terrible, terrible thing that nobody deserves to experience. It’s even more shocking that “influencers” people who others are meant to look up to, brush of racism like it’s nothing !!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.