Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a simple message an it comes from the heart

✨Believe in yourself✨

For that's the place to start and I said HEY 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not baddisons fan pages STILL licking her arse 🥴🙄

It’s the “🥺” emoji that goes through me! Just like plant 😂😂 Also saying she doesn’t want chunkz to get hate but clearly she does otherwise why would you share it?!? I can’t believe I used to have an account! They all annoy me
Mads’ equivalent post would be her in a pizza express taking her back to her ROOTS... I’ll see myself out 🍕 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe we’re T minus how many days and she still hasn’t address or apologised. She really is waiting for it all to blow over isn’t she 😂 thinks she will come back with all the ✨ positive ✨ vibes but there will be plenty people waiting to put her in her place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she next uploads a video she’s going to get the same response in the comments so she can wait as long as she likes, she’s just delaying the inevitable at this point

Reactions: 11
She’s very active on her private. Must be full of her eye bleeping herself and pictures with Arthur bae 🥺❤

Reactions: 8
i lowkey think plant is going to post vids in like a week or 2 and everything will go back to normal and she'll delete the comments again or something and eventually everyone will move on its so sad but the truth with scial media

Reactions: 21
I wonder what she’s painting on her easel today 🥺🤍 a gawjuss portrait of her boo maybe 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
C676453E-217B-4982-A6B0-39314B8BA118.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hannah is so boring like I genuinely mean having a conversation w her would put you to sleep. It’s like she’s dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.