Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F9AD424D-C8C5-4EBC-8BCE-078BAFC5F637.png
She has made a new private Instagram it doesn’t follow Hannah and mads but it follows jeanne_rouge who she was with in the video where she broke the rules. Interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 462384She has made a new private Instagram it doesn’t follow Hannah and mads but it follows jeanne_rouge who she was with in the video where she broke the rules. Interesting
she's deffo posting party tit there I don't get why though if all she's posting it for is for people who were at the party to see just make a close friends I guarantee nobody cares to see stories of her off her face and eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 18
If you’re an ‘influencer’ and make a private account just for family/friends or whatever, why on earth would you follow it on your main account. The point is nobody else knowing about it 😴 she loves the attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn’t rachel say she was going to do a video n she would be answering questions like an assumptions video wonder if she will say anything about plant in that 👀

Reactions: 12
Her recent story LOL. Coming from the girl who’s taking a break from the platform she doesn’t even post on? Wants to not be an influencer so cancels youtuber but continues to post where INFLUENCERS are basically made.

So many youtubers I love and watch i would call them YOUTUBERS not influencers, even if they had a big following on Insta. Like you can be a Youtuber with an Instagram, but can’t be Influencer without Instagram if you get me?

So surely she want to continue YouTube to be seen as more of Youtuber? Lol

Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
First A$AP now she’ll be telling us another major US star slid in her DMs. She wishes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Watch this video from 3:30 for where they talk about Manny
Lol imagine saying this about your man. Clearly she is just desperate or he is probs will be single by June 22nd. Don’t you think it’s weird how her life revolves around men like even during the single phase she would always be talking about who is in her dms. She wants to keep her romantic life private but can’t go a video or day with out mentioning him. It’s giving me very pick me

Reactions: 30
Look at this comment that Madison has left up but never replied.. look at the likes it has as well 😅
Omg that same video over and over again, “spilling the tea” but they just pick the juicy questions, refuse to answer so take a shot, pull a good old grinch face and act all mysterious

Reactions: 13
Omg that same video over and over again, “spilling the tea” but they just pick the juicy questions, refuse to answer so take a shot, pull a good old grinch face and act all mysterious
Then the “real” answer is blurred / edited out 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wow just wow... I seriously hope this is a joke, surely she isn’t relating herself to this?
my heart is so pure I party in a pandemic, potentially putting people at risk and i'm too dilly dally to think about consequences to my actions? she's deluded it's worrying if she actually thinks this about herself

Reactions: 34
This girl has a severely distorted view of herself and what she’s really like, like a superiority complex, my best friend is a qualified psychologist and she agrees. The tweets shes retweeting and liking about her pure she is and how kind and pretty her soul is, but also sending some nasty bitchy comments to people and treating her subscribers the way she does? She has no idea what she’s actually like it’s crazy. Her ego is completely deluded at this point.

My friend said it’s as if subconsciously she knows she’s an awful nasty person but she’s liking and retweeting these things about herself to convince herself and others otherwise. Like idealising herself but not facing up to the reality of the type of person she is.

Mads if you’re reading, get some therapy! The type of person you are and the soul you have is dependent on the way you treat people and how kind you are. I’ve heard nothing but bitchy sly comments from this girl and that doesn’t scream ‘beautiful soul’ to me. If you had a kind heart we wouldn’t be in this mess. Such a beautiful soul that you choose to party whilst others are dying or are separated from family in difficult times? And the arrogance to get arsey to your subscribers who are the only reason you’re in the position you are?

Kind and loving Mads is the one who got you to where you are, idk whether Pat brought that side out of you but that’s the version of you that your followers loved. You build your career off that version of yourself. But now you’re behaving like this and being such a childish nasty girl you’re wondering why your followers are disappearing? Because you’ve changed for the worst and you’re such a vile nasty cold hearted girl now. The reason I’m so mad? My sister has been in a coma for months now due to COVID, she has no underlying conditions and she’s not overweight, just a normal girl actually Maddys age. So now ask yourself why everyone furious at your behaviour and the way you’ve handled it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.