Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys mads took the blogger agent and boss model management out of her bio... is this a sign they’ve dropped her? I hope so

Update: they still both follow her so idk

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys mads took the blogger agent and boss model management out of her bio... is this a sign they’ve dropped her? I hope so

Probably been told to take them out due to so many people contacting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

They’ve no doubt told her to due to the amount of comments / messages they’ve been getting.. however I doubt either will drop her especially her management.. they’ll see she still has a 250k+ audience on two platforms and just think of the 10% they’re getting 💰 As much as she’s tit at ‘influencing’ she seems to be one of the most ‘biggest’ influencers they have on their books!

Reactions: 11
The fact that this is the same girl in insane to me, listen I’m all for filler I’ve had lip filler and hoping to get nose filler when it’s safe again but she looks completely different and I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out for it properly the side by side comparison is mad. Yes we all mature so she’s bound to look somewhat different, makeup trends etc all change but I’d not even have that as the same girl. Showed my mum the first photo and said do you think she’s white and she legit said “only because you’ve asked me id say yeah but If I didn’t know her I wouldn’t have said she’s white”
She's literally almost as brown as her wooden floor in that photo what the actual duck

Reactions: 9
So as it’s been mentioned before but on her private account she doesn’t follow Han & Rach nor do they follow her on it... do we think there’s been a fall out?
On her private page she followers fellow party-goer Jeanne, do we think she’s only following a certain group of people? Excluding Han & Rach clearly

Reactions: 11
So as it’s been mentioned before but on her private account she doesn’t follow Han & Rach nor do they follow her on it... do we think there’s been a fall out?
On her private page she followers fellow party-goer Jeanne, do we think she’s only following a certain group of people? Excluding Han & Rach clearly
All of those “friends” that she knows from Arthur are POC, I’m starting to think she believes she is also a POC

P.S if I have used incorrect wording there please let me know xxx

Reactions: 17
How can you see who she follows? On private accounts you can’t see the people following or followers??

Reactions: 3
How can you see who she follows? On private accounts you can’t see the people following or followers??
If you follow the people that follow said account, it will say “Followed by X” under their bio x

So for example, if you follow Han and Han follows Mads, it will say “Followed by Han”

Reactions: 2
Not sure if these have been seen or added before, but look at young Mads! I know we all look a little different 7/8 years ago but we don’t look a different race or person, I’m shook.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Not sure if these have been seen or added before, but look at young Mads! I know we all look a little different 7/8 years ago but we don’t look a different race or person, I’m shook.
“I don’t know why people keep calling me Plant”
8F8CEA26-C77A-488B-8857-36EDEDE65069.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can someone take one for the team and follow everyone mads follows on her ig, and then see who follows the priv account like that :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Yes I have just had a stalk of her dads fb, I wont post on here because she's a dick but it isnt fair on her family to post photos and that when they didn't consent to being on the internet but there is not a single Italian name or Italian looking person on her dads fb and she said she's Italian on her dads side (her mums the Persian one) they an incredibly white British family, whhhyyy lie about it when 2 minutes of looking it up she can be proven wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.