Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh manny boy Oh manny boy
When maddy comes calling
And the money’s gone
And you are broke, broke as can be
Maddy will come and she will keep on lying
And kneel she’ll leave you for a blue tick
🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Hannah stops being friends with her - in January I felt her apology was the most genuine.. i checked on insta and baddy and han have stopped liking each other's pics

• Wow
Reactions: 26
But Hannah sent her flowers not so long ago congratulating her for signing with Boss.. I wonder what could’ve happened in such a short space of time, I doubt they would fall out over her breaking the rules

Reactions: 12
Unless Han is pissed off about maddy getting with Arthur?? Han said something negative about him before in video, I’ll try find it now

Reactions: 14
I think people forget that you are the company you keep so just because Hannah isn’t liking her photos, I’m sure Hannah is messaging Madison like “babe don’t let da h8erz get u down xx”

Reactions: 19
honestly what is so funny to me: she says we’re bitter witches but spends her WHOLE day and I literally mean every second of her day (which isn’t long since she gets up in the afternoon) on Insta and YouTube deleting comments and blocking people?? What a sad little life Jane... I mean witch do some growing and ✨manifesting✨ on your break and not just trying to save your broken image..

Reactions: 30
Just caught up and once again cannot believe the audacity of her to claim she has faced a 'big consequence' by coming off youtube. Such a clown to even try and suggest her break is anything but a reward for her. Wow such a punishment reducing your workload and continuing to bury your head in the sand (or more likely up her own arse where it is usually planted). So insulting to everyone that has actually faced consequences during the pandemic! She has well and truly exposed herself for the selfish and entitled brat she is 🤡

Reactions: 19
She thinks her taking annual leave from her part-time job is a consequence??? It’s a bloody luxury being able to not work for weeks and not worry about bills and rent!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Unless Han is pissed off about maddy getting with Arthur?? Han said something negative about him before in video, I’ll try find it now
Guys I’m being an idiot and missing something here.. who is Arthur? Last time I was here I thought she was with manny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Idk If it’s my my phone playing up but I’ve noticed both Madison and Rach haven’t been liking Hannah’s posts. Hope she’s got rid of them both for good, although she’s not completely innocent she’s much more genuine than those two. Much less arrogant and self centred. She actually seemed a lovely girl until she got involved with those two

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.