Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone link me to the thread that talks about her and pat's reason for ending the engagement?
It’s on a really early thread but to save you the trouble of searching... basically she ended it when she made it “big” on Instagram and YouTube. They never gave an actual reason in their announcement video and still to this day they haven’t said “exactly why”. But it’s obvious she felt that she was too good for him. It was always obvious she ended it. I guess she got a bit of attention from blue ticks lol

When they stayed “best friends” after breaking up there were times in videos you could see her foundation on his face. So I think she was stringing him along for a long time and liked the attention he gave her while he obviously still had feelings for her.

She also emasculated him a lot - when she gave him £1k to spend for a video for example. The whole dynamic was really weird once she started making money. But I think that she just thought she could do better. Now look. She gets fucked and chucked.

Reactions: 27
It's really doing my head in that she thinks taking a YouTube break is 'consequences'. She clearly can't be arsed with making content anyway so all she's actually done is given herself a convenient excuse not to film stuff, but the fact that she's still posting on insta and eyefucking herself on stories means she really doesn't think she's done anything wrong.

If she was sorry or thought she ought to step away from 'influencing' people she'd actually go away and reflect on what she's done on ALL channels. The fact that she's basically just cleaned up any evidence of her wrong doing and carried on in insta like normal just shows she thinks she can carry on with her career, just without the hassle of having to get up before 2pm to film content.

Reactions: 28
Can’t wait for her to come back in two weeks with a chatty Missguided haul like “I needed that break”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone said “what’s your origin” 💀💀💀 whose going to comment back on their burner and say Persian, Italian and white British x
20B88F2A-8648-4082-9DA9-57671E91665D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely of all people Maddy should realise the risk she poses to people? Didn’t her mum have cancer? And Jan comes around enough to do her shopping (god knows why when she has a car and perfectly capable legs to use). Surely this just makes maddy the most selfish person going.

Reactions: 19
Surely of all people Maddy should realise the risk she poses to people? Didn’t her mum have cancer? And Jan comes around enough to do her shopping (god knows why when she has a car and perfectly capable legs to use). Surely this just makes maddy the most selfish person going.
Whattt I had no idea jan had cancer, did she mention this in a video??

Reactions: 1
It used to be on her ig too if you scrolled back far enough (but she’s deleted all her old posts)
I found her other fb Madison knowles just having a scroll through. Omg I’m gobsmacked her pictures are literally STUNNING she was soooo beautiful she’s ruined herself with filler wtf

I can see why she was a model back then, no chance in hell she’ll get any work being a model now 😂😂
207ECF74-C692-4CA7-8E77-110B7DABC155.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I found her other fb Madison knowles just having a scroll through. Omg I’m gobsmacked her pictures are literally STUNNING she was soooo beautiful she’s ruined herself with filler wtf

I can see why she was a model back then, no chance in hell she’ll get any work being a model now 😂😂
View attachment 463084
she looks insane here with the winged liner and red lip, even her eyes looked more alive than they do now which is actually quite sad but she's brought it on herself. Also does anyone else think she's done something to her nose, it looks a lot wider here and she's had a super accentuated nose tip now

Reactions: 8
she looks insane here with the winged liner and red lip, even her eyes looked more alive than they do now which is actually quite sad but she's brought it on herself. Also does anyone else think she's done something to her nose, it looks a lot wider here and she's had a super accentuated nose tip now
Probably nose filler. Her face is 90% filler at this point because she has jaw filler too.

Reactions: 10
The fact that this is the same girl in insane to me, listen I’m all for filler I’ve had lip filler and hoping to get nose filler when it’s safe again but she looks completely different and I can’t believe she hasn’t been called out for it properly the side by side comparison is mad. Yes we all mature so she’s bound to look somewhat different, makeup trends etc all change but I’d not even have that as the same girl. Showed my mum the first photo and said do you think she’s white and she legit said “only because you’ve asked me id say yeah but If I didn’t know her I wouldn’t have said she’s white”

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why is she liking and retweeting the most ironic and hypocritical tweets 😅 We see you Plant

Reactions: 11
surely she’s just doing it to piss us off? there’s no way she thinks she has a good heart when the way she treats people is based on their income and constantly puts people at risk..?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.