Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4268E3DA-A098-4AAD-97B9-6DC41353974E.jpeg

Cause I got a small waist, pretty face with a big bowl (you mad, duh)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
imagine agreeing with Han saying theres only a few good things she says about mnny & she is now dating him lol clearly was desparate to be in a relationship she went back

• Haha
Reactions: 29
imagine agreeing with Han saying theres only a few good things she says about mnny & she is now dating him lol clearly was desparate to be in a relationship she went back
It says a lot about Maddy too, no one else wants her 😂😂 after breaking up with poor paddy to be a social climber and she’s social climbed herself back to below where she started

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time I see that blue hoodie it gives me rage
She looks like an angry unapologetic smurf

I was waiting for this to happen cos she wouldn’t stop lying:
4ABB2FA9-CA75-407F-9351-FD380BD59271.jpeg

MADDY AND RACHEL 😂😂

OMG GUYS IS MY INSTA GLITCHING?! Mads isn’t following manny!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her life literally revolves around being online lol what’s she been smoking tonight I wonder xx

Reactions: 24
Just looked at thatkidmafou’s Instagram ewwww those girls on his stories... could they be anymore in love with themselves?

Reactions: 10
Just looked at thatkidmafou’s Instagram ewwww those girls on his stories... could they be anymore in love with themselves?
He has the eggiest looking head I’ve ever seen it literally looks like an egg wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.