Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably looking for an excuse to stop uploading on YouTube because she was the laziest fucker going 🤣

Reactions: 19
“What do you want me to do? NOT delete and restrict every single comment at lightening speed?”

This girl has so much to say about energieeee and growing... but every single reply is arrogant and rude. If this is her living her “just living” her life then what a sad little life jane. Her whole consumption is replying nastily and blocking people and sending out negative auras. At least I only come on tattle 5 mins a day xoxo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I just feel like she is going to keep getting away with it all, I wonder what her mum and dad think? I’m glad I don’t have young children watching her and looking up to her..

Reactions: 11
View attachment 461776
“What do you want me to do? NOT delete and restrict every single comment at lightening speed?”

This girl has so much to say about energieeee and growing... but every single reply is arrogant and rude. If this is her living her “just living” her life then what a sad little life jane. Her whole consumption is replying nastily and blocking people and sending out negative auras. At least I only come on tattle 5 mins a day xoxo
Crop your username out cos Madison minions may come x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah right okay, so from her response on that screenshot ^^ I can guess this whole “coming off youtube” is an attempt to slip through the keyhole once again and come through the other side like nothing happened.
“Isn’t coming off YouTube a big enough consequence”
Lmaooo it’s almost as if she’s asking us to go easy on her now and be grateful that she’s coming off for us.
Is she a clown? Nobody will forget this, and nobody will ever trust that you are leaving for self improvement- 1 because your perception of self care is warped and misogynistic and 2 because you said this last bleeping time and you came back and fucked it up again.
Work a real job, real hours with a real schedule and then talk about being tired and needing a break.

Reactions: 21
how is coming off youtube for a few weeks a consequence, she won't loose any money, she's deleting comments so half her fans are in the dark as to why she's having a break, she hasn't been fined and hasn't addressed it all so she's literally facing 0 consequences apart from loosing a few fans which she said herself she doesn't mind

Reactions: 25
By her own admission she makes more money off insta so a few weeks off youtube when she's inconsistent at the best of times will in no way impact her, she's also already deleted that pic lol. Gal couldn't go on an insta break she's too vain for that

Reactions: 17
I feel like no matter where you’re from, what you’re going through and your social status, you simply do not get a free pass to break the law especially in a global pandemic when we are all trying to heal.
Imagine your job is literally to influencer others - and you are well aware that your audience is majority younger people...
When she walked into that second party waving her hands and laughing (TO THE CAMERA) she had absolutely no shame until she was caught- and even then it was a load of bollox without a sincere apology so i think the only shame she’d feel would be from the loss of fans.
She knows that if she is going to do something so destructive and upsetting for a lot of her fans (which she can’t even argue she didn’t realise would upset because of the response the first time around) she will get told off for being a bad influence- yet she literally DOES.NOT.CARE.

If that was my friend I would feel so awfully cringed out and embarrassed, most importantly I’d be angry!! When we see the trio reunited we will know exactly the type of people Han and rach are..

Also- she only gets 20k likes out of 250k followers 💀 💀 💀
And 100 comments 💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭
It’s acc funny, she neeeeeds to be humbled.
She edits her eyes so catty and her jawline and cheek structure - don’t even get me started on her nose, it’s 10x bigger in videos 🐽.
I hate this girl with my gutttt - she disrespected me the first party, another is too far.
bleep.

Reactions: 25
Has anyone actually reported this to a journalists or anything yet? More of us that do it the more likely it is to be picked up and spoken about

Reactions: 13
OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT GUY THAT EXPOSED HER @MAFUZZY IS NOW IN FRANCE!!!! greaaaaat he's spreading it internationally now
Oh lord. I’m getting second hand embarrassment for all those girls gyrating over each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 6
Her lips look massive again.. obviously been for some essential filler too

Reactions: 9
Just refreshed her page on IG she’s gone down to 256k lol she was on 258k the other day 🤣

Reactions: 21
How embarazzzzzing that her agency and the modelling agency have had to make a statement and limit their comments. Imagine being the social media manager at those companies thinking “duck sake Madison”.. I have a feeling she’s going to get dropped from both. Wish I was a fly on the wall in her inbox right now!

Reactions: 19
How embarazzzzzing that her agency and the modelling agency have had to make a statement and limit their comments. Imagine being the social media manager at those companies thinking “duck sake Madison”.. I have a feeling she’s going to get dropped from both. Wish I was a fly on the wall in her inbox right now!
What did they say? Or has someone already posted it xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.