Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else noticed that she is no where to be seen on the boss model website? I guess maybe they don't update it often and their silence on the issue isn't great but could she have been dropped?

Reactions: 7
People are liking my posts from earlier threads now.. they will soon see the light.. welcome to your gallll Mads hate forum 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sometimes I think the stuff that’s said on here is a bit much in comparison to the first threads. But people are tired. People are struggling to make ends meet and most people are on reduced salaries or hours. We just want this over with. And people like Madison are out there partying constantly keeping us in this stupid lockdown even longer😥

it just makes a mockery out of the average persons struggle, so yes, this forum is more hateful than usual. But it’s only because of how disappointed people are in an adult that should know better.

whatever happened to her? She’s literally not the person I started following.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sometimes I think the stuff that’s said on here is a bit much in comparison to the first threads. But people are tired. People are struggling to make ends meet and most people are on reduced salaries or hours. We just want this over with. And people like Madison are out there partying constantly keeping us in this stupid lockdown even longer😥

it just makes a mockery out of the average persons struggle, so yes, this forum is more hateful than usual. But it’s only because of how disappointed people are in an adult that should know better.

whatever happened to her? She’s literally not the person I started following.
She’s changed a lottttt since the first thread

Reactions: 16
OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT GUY THAT EXPOSED HER @MAFUZZY IS NOW IN FRANCE!!!! greaaaaat he's spreading it internationally now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ok??? And you treat people like tit daily? Telling people to duck off when they ask about parties, going to parties and having arguments with fans?? She’s so deluded into thinking she’s some kind of saint it’s worrying
Someone commented on her insta saying she’s (as in mads) has just left a controlling religion so we should let her live her life and experience things she never has😂😂😂 she left the religion years ago she’s had years of partying she doesn’t need to do it now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly think that she has done this on purpose you know, it's like she wanted to get caught so it would give her an excuse to quit YouTube for a while or something cos let's be honest I don't think she liked doing it anyway, her content is tit, her uploads are inconsistent and her videos are always up later than the time she says they'll be up. I am glad that she has decided to take a break from YouTube, hopefully it'll be forever though cos she is definitely not the type of person anyone should look upto.... I must admit I will miss this thread not being as active though, you lot are the best yous have cheered me up a lot❤.

Also just had a look at her Twitter and look at her recent likes...

I have also just reported her instagram account, I hope she gets her account took down 🤞. She doesn't deserve the platform she has anyway she's vile, how anyone is still following/subscribed to her is beyond me, maybe they are all just as dumb and as selfish as she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Side note I was on Ali express earlier (not actually ordering tbf just curious) and found her exact Hermes blanket, so we know for a fact that’s real lol?😭
Im sure in 1 video she did say it wasnt real...🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone ever wonder whether if she was still with Pat how different she’d be? I know he must be so embarrassed that he ever had anything to do with her. And how she was ever part of a religion truly baffles me. Parents must be proud.
💯💯💯💯 She was part of the religion (thats 1000000% true) but she was always look at me look at me back then. And LATE! Pat grounded her a little but pandered to her because he loved her. She has changed since then because 2 major things she had back then that made her the person she was are now no longer part of her life...her religion and Pat. So when 2 things that have been your core disappears, you change...either for good or bad. Unfortunately for baddie its the latter!🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Has no one thought about contacting the press on this one? One way to make it boom?

Reactions: 10
OMG HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT GUY THAT EXPOSED HER @MAFUZZY IS NOW IN FRANCE!!!! greaaaaat he's spreading it internationally now
I’m fuming.. they’re all there all that group. Please everyone report them, how they gonna fly to Paris to go clubbing in an empty club these people are so disrespectful 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have to say this guy is one of the cringiest people I’ve seen online in a long time. I skipped through his YouTube video and it was absolute rubbish. This guy’s only personality trait seems to be spreading covid around the world and making that weird meow noise at the camera 😅

Reactions: 11
has anyone else noticed that she is no where to be seen on the boss model website? I guess maybe they don't update it often and their silence on the issue isn't great but could she have been dropped?
Unfortunately, I don’t think this means anything. Georgia Bayliss’ sister Poppy Bayliss (another nobody who’s currently out in Dubai “for work”) announced last year that they’d signed her... but she’s still nowhere to be seen on their website 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
trying this..here's the end of the video where she addresses everything
EDIT: it finally worked LOL. if anyone wants to see the rest of the video let me know as I recorded the whole thing but honestly its just her answering questions about how to be an influencer so its not too exciting..
this is the 'apology/explanation':

This is actually madness that she’s basically admitting to everyone she’s done it and will do it again, soo if that’s cool with you guys stay otherwise cheers 👍🏼 Literally MADNESS.
I also don’t get how she can say I’ve not had a break.... she posts once a week!!! I have thought so many times wow imagine your life where you do sweet AF all week then upload once a week and that’s work done!!!!

Plot twist: maddy’s taking the break because she’s also gone to France. Then again, I think France brings back memories of when Umar fucked and chucked her 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she's no longer an influencer she needs to send back all future PR packages and no more insta ADs...not that she ever declared them.

Mads I do hope you're ok but at the same time, you have to see that you've brought this on yourself. Turn off your phone for a few days and get your head together before deciding what to do next.

Reactions: 24
Looks like she’s using her private account on this “break” she’s got her first post and a couple more followers... is it bad I want someone to hack into it and show us 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.