Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mads Management when she uploaded tonight:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ok so basically in her apology video she didn't even apologise lol

Reactions: 18
I remember when I saw her coming out of Zara in Manchester in December with rachel and Hannah, all of them looked so judgy and bitchy and surprise surprise not one of them was wearing a mask :/

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Imagine waiting all week to make a video explaining your actions... thinking people will have calmed down and accept your *apology*... that backfired didn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t been on her twitter in a while so I snooped her favourites 😂 I’m actually creasing at how entitled she is...

First of all, no one in the UK gives a tit about humbling anyone. If you’re being ‘humbled’ or ‘cancelled’ it’s because of your OWN actions. YOU did something crappy so YOU need to face the backlash that comes with it. Stop making this a group problem and own your tit. Simple.

Secondly, sex-bots spamming her on insta should be the least of her *worries* 😂 After the tit-show she’s created for herself, her DMs are probably filled with angry/annoyed people who once supported her and no longer do (rightfully so!)

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’m not gonna lie I thought her big news was gonna be that she was finally making an only fans and quitting YouTube 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll still be active on socials just not YouTube and she was the laziest fucker anyway

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the three of them we’re gonna have a podcast aswell 😭 doubt that will be happening anytime soon gyalsssss x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.