Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All together now
I said hey
what a wonderful kind of day
If you can learn to work and play
And cancel maddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I used to love watching Arthur but now I feel it’s tainted 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All together now
I said hey
what a wonderful kind of day
If you can learn to work and play
And cancel maddy
It's a simple message and it comes from the heart
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MADDYYYYY
Well thats the place to starttttt
And I say hey HEY

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry to go off topic but I just had an AD on insta for Mad’s fave brand ✨dippetieeee queue ✨🤣

Also she can’t handle the responsibility that comes with her JOBBB? Quit then

I don’t see my office job letting me take a randomgod knows how long break because I don’t want the ✨responsibility✨ To have to turn up everyday LUL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moms rate my new pic 🥺 I have to change it every time there’s a scandal x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys & gals I’m gonna refresh my YouTube page because I really want to watch something else... final chance is there anything anyone wants screen recording before I lose it forever?
Don’t know if this has already been said cause I haven’t caught up but open a new tab 😂

Reactions: 1
Her nails were manicured to perfection in the video... this witch has been partying, having secret nail appts, car park photoshoots etc all whilst lying through her teeth to her audience (aka the people who pay her bills) and now she wants to play the ‘im not an influencer’ card. Beggars cant be choosers Maddy, you’re not sorry for what you did, your’re just sorry you got caught!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.