Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the audacity of the 'im young and make mistakes' yeah well some of us are 19 year old nurses saving lives for your stupid mistakes and having to face the consequences of your mistakes and see our family members die bc of your carelessness its ridiculous im sorry but if her granny dies bc of it i hope she doesnt then i she will truly understand bc ik a lot of people that thought it was fake but when their family members died it was 'this tit is real'

jan has probably told her not to come home until she gets a covid test and isolates bc she is a disgrace to their family - her mums a JW please respect her out here doing things you know she hates and is against her religion at least keep it on the DL

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s “I don’t like to be called an influencer” until it’s “use my code for 10% off”

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It’s “I don’t like to be called an influencer” until it’s “use my code for 10% off”
Literally this. Can you imagine the amount of ads she’s gonna be using once she decides to upload again 🥱

Reactions: 19
Surely not Baddy Maddy trying to make little digs at us on here ???

sorry about the poor quality and how it’s on 2x playback speed. This was the only way it’d let me upload on here...

I’ve also screen recorded her “apology” and announcement of her taking a break. If there’s anything else you’d like me to screen record before I refresh the page then please let me know 😇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely not Baddy Maddy trying to make little digs at us on here ???

sorry about the poor quality and how it’s on 2x playback speed. This was the only way it’d let me upload on here...

I’ve also screen recorded her “apology” and announcement of her taking a break. If there’s anything else you’d like me to screen record before I refresh the page then please let me know 😇
The video doesn’t work for me :( does it work for anyone else?

Reactions: 1
It just enrages me that she hasn’t been fined with all the evidence sitting right infront of us yet the bleeping police will fine someone taking their kid to a park 2 metres down the road

Reactions: 26
wonder if rach n han are on a call with her because
shes so upset over the hate she caused for herself😅
i find it quite interesting neither of them have said anything tonight as she's clearly getting A LOT of hate, that is their friend after all you're meant to defend your friends. They obvs know there's no defending it

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment on these but her recent video has pissed me off. Why does she think that it’s because she’s an ‘influencer’ that she’s getting pulled up on all of this? Don’t worry hun, no one is silly enough to be influenced by you, also changing your job title isn’t gonna help love. If anyone was having parties all the time and breaking lockdown so obviously every weekend they’d get pulled up on it (yes madison, that includes Youtuber), she needs to get her head out of her arse. Also using the age card like she’s just young and dumb is laughable

Reactions: 9
Guys & gals I’m gonna refresh my YouTube page because I really want to watch something else... final chance is there anything anyone wants screen recording before I lose it forever?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh yeah! Poor Madison doesn’t get to shag as many people as she wants, meet new people, mingle with the world! Poor her! Let’s not worry about all the things so many children have missed out on and why they’ve not been able to go anywhere in all this time. Or newborns that haven’t met all of their family yet 😶

Reactions: 9
Guys & gals I’m gonna refresh my YouTube page because I really want to watch something else... final chance is there anything anyone wants screen recording before I lose it forever?
I have the whole thing recorded girl!! we're good! so if its ever needed for future I have them :) I think someone else might have some snippets too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.