Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've got a recording of the video now, just don't know how to upload it here? anyone have any ideas? it has to be uploaded as a link but idk how to convert the video into a link.
Could you send it me on Insta please? I can upload it x

Reactions: 7
She fully will have watched it back and edited it so knew exactly how she was saying it end how it came out 🤣🤣🤣 loooool deleted it just cos you can’t deal with the hate hun x
She's probably thought it'll be a sympathy "please feel sorry for me" vibe and be flooded with messages saying nice things to her but backfired majorly lollllllll

Reactions: 4
BAHAHAHA GUYS. so i went to her insta and started replying to some people who were confused, basically told them to go on Tattle, also told some of her minions how dumb they are and she literally blocked within 1 MIN MAX😂🤣🤣i can’t
but don’t worry about it sweetheart i have some more fake accounts to open your minions eyes xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
trying this..here's the end of the video where she addresses everything
EDIT: it finally worked LOL. if anyone wants to see the rest of the video let me know as I recorded the whole thing but honestly its just her answering questions about how to be an influencer so its not too exciting..
this is the 'apology/explanation':

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m starting to think she wanted us to see!? It’s a messed up world we live in

Reactions: 3
What gets me is her fans saying people who are commenting are bullies, take a look at her Twitter it’s full of pure nastiness, taking the piss out of people on low wages, says lads who use the bus and have to pay for things with vouchers give her the ick etc would they agree with her on that? She also tells people who call her out for partying to duck off but then pretends she’s butter wouldn’t melt publicly. To me that is for nastier than holding people accountable for lying to their fans and breaking lockdown.
her entitlement is insane I can’t believe she’s handled it so shockingly, surely she told Hannah and Rachel about the video given they probably came up with the last apologises they should have told her it’s not a good idea and will just add fuel to the fire

Reactions: 34
Imagine having an amazing opportunity & a big chance to make very good money pretty easily and bleeping it up? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I wonder how this will effect her “brand” if she’s taking a few weeks off she’ll only have a few weeks at most to promote it if it comes out in April like she said, she couldn’t have done this at a worse time from a new business venture perspective

Reactions: 8
I wonder how this will effect her “brand” if she’s taking a few weeks off she’ll only have a few weeks at most to promote it if it comes out in April like she said, she couldn’t have done this at a worse time from a new business venture perspective
why do i expect her brand to be some cheap aliexpress lingerie and some sweatshirts?

Reactions: 19
I just can't imagine just not giving a duck about anyone else? It baffles me completely.

Reactions: 19
Not an influencer but will be posting #ad for the rest of her life on Instagram lol, make it make sense?
If you can’t hack it delete your social media and get a normal bloody job

Reactions: 20
Also the way she said in that video 'I think of you guys like my best friends' what a heap of bs. If she cared about her viewers at all or did see them as her 'best friends' she would actually respect lockdown rules and not go to parties every night, on top of that, when have you ever seen her actually reply to a nice comment someone has left? I for one have never seen her say anything to the people that leave her compliments. Yet she's quick enough to block anyone that isn't licking her arse

Reactions: 26
"Influencer" or not... its totally irrelevant. Just do what we need to so we can all go back to seeing our families. I've said in an Ana thread but my Mum (and me obviously) lost my lovely Dad in November (cancer caused by asbestos - he was a fireman) they were together 58 years. Shes 3 hours away, sad, lonely, seriously grieving & obviously broken and we can't comfort her. It's heartbreaking. She's the most kindest lady. You'd all die with a broken heart if you knew how lovely she is. My Dad too. She needs the love & comfort but she sticks to the rules by the letter!! 😢😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Also the way she said in that video 'I think of you guys like my best friends' what a heap of bs. If she cared about her viewers at all or did see them as her 'best friends' she would actually respect lockdown rules and not go to parties every night, on top of that, when have you ever seen her actually reply to a nice comment someone has left? I for one have never seen her say anything to the people that leave her compliments. Yet she's quick enough to block anyone that isn't licking her arse
You tell your best friends everything why she’s hiding her partying and not posting about it if they’re her best friends

Reactions: 12
I BEG she stops this 'I'm young I'm only 23' bullshit. She's a fully independent adult. She has her own flat, her own car, her own money and her own life. Nothing about that makes her a normal young 23 year old and she is not relatable in any sense. She might hate the world influencer, but she's practically a 23 year old completely independent walking advertisement. And u know what I bet she's actually loving this loool

Reactions: 38
for anyone who missed the video.. I'm trying to figure out a way to screen record on my mac now. but for now:

TL/DW:
- hates the word influencer
- thinks there's a lot of pressure on influencers
- gave advice on how to grow on youtube/instagram
- says its difficult to have a private life
- says she’s sorry that she broke the rules and that when she makes decisions its not as an influencer but its as madison and she forgets that she has a ‘massive responsibility’

NEWS
-
taking a break from youtube (ofc she is, we knew this)
- says its prob for a few weeks, and that when she comes back it will be as a YouTuber not an influencer
- she’s gonna do some reading and manifesting to make this into a ✨positive space✨
hahahhh they go hand in hand. She’s so thick. Better stop accepting freebies and gifted
tit then if your not an influencer!

Reactions: 10
trying this..here's the end of the video where she addresses everything
EDIT: it finally worked LOL. if anyone wants to see the rest of the video let me know as I recorded the whole thing but honestly its just her answering questions about how to be an influencer so its not too exciting..
this is the 'apology/explanation':

!!!!! cannot believe this dumb witch has a roughly half a million followers on both YouTube and Instagram combined and this is the bullshit she gave them as an “apology”. Why do people like this keep making it big on social media. I’d love to slap the composite bonding out her mouth

All jokes aside though, I’m glad she deleted it her hair looks like a frazzled mess.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.