Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I either read this wrong or itā€™s actually true, which is bizarre. HOW is she still gaining more than sheā€™s loosing? This girl does not deserve this platform, sheā€™s a train wreck.
People clearly donā€™t care because they support her behaviour, they donā€™t know OR theyā€™re following for the car crash

Reactions: 10
the thing i just donā€™t understand about these ā€œinfluencersā€ is they know that people are watching what theyā€™re doing, we live in a world of social media now, and they know that better than anyone because they profit off that!! if you canā€™t get take accountability for your actions then donā€™t put yourself in the position of being caught?? she KNEW she was being filmed at that party, she KNEW people were going to find out, christ she was filming herself? what did she actually think would happen?!

Reactions: 8
the thing i just donā€™t understand about these ā€œinfluencersā€ is you know that people are watching what youā€™re doing, we live in a world of social media now, and they know that better than anyone because they profit off that!! if you canā€™t get take accountability for your actions then donā€™t put yourself in the position of being caught?? she KNEW she was being filmed at that party, she KNEW people were going to find out, christ she was filming herself? what did she actually think would happen?!
Sheā€™s just living for her x

Reactions: 7
I either read this wrong or itā€™s actually true, which is bizarre. HOW is she still gaining more than sheā€™s loosing? This girl does not deserve this platform, sheā€™s a train wreck.
I genuinely think she buys followers too which could explain it

Reactions: 15
I must say, Iā€™m really surprised other YOUTUBERS (not allowed to call them influencers) are not speaking out on this considering one of their peers has been in a coma for over 2 months with COVID. But you just ā€˜live your lifeā€™ Madison. Honestly canā€™t believe her attitude over this, I agree with what someone else said, she really thinks sheā€™s doing something by saying sheā€™s decided not to be an influencer. Bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has already bolted hun šŸ¤”

Reactions: 18
I honestly believe she's subject to white privilege even though she looks racially ambiguous - bc let me tell you if that was any ethnic minority they'd be fined straight away & or victim of police brutality - she fully incriminated herself and the police dont care - the news articles arent even posting it - someone i know messaged the sun and daily mail and they left it on read bc she is so irrelevant

Reactions: 18
omg in the heat of everything I completely forgot about the wiki, has anyone updated it with this yet šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she buys followers too which could explain it
Literally shows how silly she is by clearly buying followers when she lives in a stupid price apartment with an expensive car šŸ˜‚ can't keep that lifestyle up mads, you're withering your money away

Reactions: 7
I'm a long time lurker, but I just needed to comment on this 'I hate the word influencer' bullshit she's spewing. She's happy to sit in her influencer apartment, w her influencer range making her influencer money, but refuses to take ANY influencer accountability. Whats mad is that you just KNOW she think she's channeling Rihanna's I'm not a role model bad b attitude looooool
I don't think she realises it's so much more than breaking lockdown rules. She preaches about mental health, being your best self, giving advice like she's big sis Mads, but EVERYONE can see through that facade now- she just wants a cheque and will play on young impressionable subscribers to get it. She really sold herself out wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry but why do these influencers act like their job is so hard ... you can get thousands by posting a pic of a product youā€™ve never used for 24hours on your story. They act like itā€™s the hardest job in the world. Iā€™m confused whether they knew that they chose it. Being an influencer is a choice. Itā€™s not the only career path they couldā€™ve chosen Iā€™m sure the local M&S would hire her with her long list of qualifications ..... oh wait no my mistake she has no qualifications. Iā€™m sorry any influencer who doesnā€™t have qualifications past GCSEs, A level or whatever you get at a college shouldnā€™t be influencing anyone. They can barely read at their age average ffs. You chose the job you know what it comes w yet you ignored that because you saw all the benefits

Reactions: 24
Rachel just posted this šŸ˜‚
View attachment 460412
Well maybe if itā€™s residents (Mads, Rach, Ana Iā€™m looking at you) actually followed the rules like every other person has to - then maybe it wouldnā€™t have been as long as that. Sorry I know itā€™s Madā€™s thread - but why moan about a situation youā€™ve actually helped to create. Are they all actually oblivious to whatā€™s going on in the world and donā€™t actually realise the world doesnā€™t actually revolve around them?

Reactions: 16
Literally shows how silly she is by clearly buying followers when she lives in a stupid price apartment with an expensive car šŸ˜‚ can't keep that lifestyle up mads, you're withering your money away
Withering like the plant she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly though what was the actually point in that video? The whole video made no sense, she said the video came out the wrong way no it came out the way you wanted it to you just thought you could get away with it, you said it with your chest and then tit urself and deleted it, if ur gunna be that arrogant and selfish why upload then delete it? Itā€™s clear thatā€™s how you really feel so just keep the video up. Sheā€™s the dryyyyest person ever
She fully will have watched it back and edited it so knew exactly how she was saying it and how it came out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ loooool deleted it just cos you canā€™t deal with the hate hun x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.