Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she can address this one like she has nothing to say. She’s probs gonna post as normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be at another party next week with her tits out this time

Reactions: 7
730CD196-5303-47F6-B71B-43CC03726BA2.png
Is this true ?

If u type exposing influencers on insta most of the accounts are just about Madison lol
F9D4847C-C26D-4AE9-B326-4263BE498E74.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody know the other peoples @‘s at the party? All need to be named shamed n reported! Sorry if they’ve already been posted x

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell my YT comment was deleted in seconds shes sat there just waiting for them 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
She must be deleting the comments now then... there were 154 comments when I last looked now there’s 109 LOL does she not realise deleting the comments that so many people have already seen make her look even more like a clown or what?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.